Horror-Theatrical Last Night in Soho - In theaters October 29, 2021

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
  • Group buys from apsmith21 have been restocked with remaining copies not yet reserved. If you are after American Psycho, Ran, Terminator 2 and Hacksaw Ridge a limited number of copies have been added. Group buy shipping will resume in January 2022, but no additional copies will be sourced. Pay for your copy now to reserve! https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/apsmith21.485/#resources

Space Cadet

| basic training |
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Unstable Orbit
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Last Night in Soho (2020)

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Edgar Wright

Cast: Anya Taylor-Joy, Matt Smith, Thomasin McKenzie

Release: 2020-12-31

Plot: Described as a psychological horror film set in Soho, London, and inspired by "Don't Look Now" and "Repulsion." Plot unknown.

Space Cadet

| basic training |
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Unstable Orbit
813858.jpg

Sep 10, 2020
Best release this year for me! Saw it last night (not in Soho ;)) and thought it was brilliant. If you are planning to see it try and go in as blind as you can and avoid any spoilers (I wont go into any plot points) but yeah, I cant stop thinking about it 5/5!

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Finally watched it. Very stylish, engaging, unusually filmed and edited, with some good music, but ultimately a one-time experience. Don't think I'll want to watch it again, like all other Edgar Wright films.

I do like Anya Tailor-Joy now, and what her character did.

Actually the only song I'll listen is the only one not from the 60's, used in the Halloween party scene: