DVD Last Non-Blu-Ray movie you watched/purchased? (Any other disc/tape formats welcomed)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi All,

This thread was added to provide an area for members who also own non-Blu-Ray movies to discuss what else they are watching. Since a relatively small % of content is available on Blu-Ray, chime in about what else you're checking out on other formats.

To chat about titles you are streaming visit here.

Have fun!
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently purchased Bill & Ted's Most Excellent Collection (DVD)... only cost me $3 after trade-in.

I mainly got it for the Bonus Disc, which I have not watched yet, but it also has a cool box with emobossed slip.

I watched Meet Joe Black on dvd a couple nights ago. It was the first time I had seen it and I have to say it was a very good movie.

Recently bought this dvd set, which is my first dvd purchase in about 2 2-1/2 years:

61cKEvjaO3L._AA1363_.jpg

Reactions: tridon
My last DVD purchase it was on ebay and I bought A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection box all snap case movies with Robert Englunds Signature on the box and I got it Authenticated and it was the real deal! My last purchase in the store was The Simpsons 20th Season! I can go on and on I bought so many no dvd will ever be my last one!