Last Or Current TV Show That You're 'Binge' Watching?

The Complete Avengers.
Emma Peel & John Steed, not Iron Man & Captain America...:thumbs:
image.jpeg

I wish they'd release it on Blu ray. But beggars can't be choosers...

Binged my Way trough Hannibal Season 3.
Still a good Season, but the End hmm. Probably not the best.

Now starting with Penny Dreadful Season 2.

Just finished binge-watching Stranger Things and Outsiders. Outsiders is somewhat underrated, but Stranger Things is the best show I've seen all year.

Gomorra (La Serie) - Season 1
The series revolves around the maffia (Camorra) in Napoli. The actors are strong, the story is fierce, acting, directing and the music (by Mokadelic) are very good.

There are 2 families fighting each other in Napoli. The family of Don Conte and Don Savastano. The series focusses on Don Savastano and his henchmen and their daily life in Napoli. My girlfriend and i watch this in 3 evenings and we just started Season 2. Season 3 and 4 are already confirmed and the writer of the series is gonna write ''Suburra'' as a series for Netflix too.

If you like The Sopranos, you are gonna love this. Gripping, realistic and very down to earth. Have a go!

IMDB LINK

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Friends - After all these years i still loooooove this show :drool: I am still feeling the same emotions as i felt back in the 90´s when i first saw this show :thumbs:
and now i just started Silver Fang :) another show that takes me waaaaay back ;)

AHS Hotel :cool: :thumbs: I just love this show :drool: i got hooked after the first season and this never lets you down, one of my top 3 favorite shows of all time :thumbs: I can highly recommend American Horror Story to all horror fans :thumbs: and even non horror fans ;):thumbs:

Sarah Connor Chronicles - This was an AWESOME! series and i am still pissed off that it was canceled :angry::mad::punch::angry:

Community Seasons 1-4 :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hannibal Seasons 1&2 I but off watching this show forever but after i started i could not stop :D what a great show :):thumbs: and season 3 is in the mail already ;)

I just began to watch 'Twin Peaks'. I was always well aware of its success and friends are telling me to watch it since ages, so i thought to give it a shot. I was lucky enough to stay spoilerfree the whole time. Let's see what all the fuss is about.