Last Or Current TV Show That You're 'Binge' Watching?

Apr 27, 2009
Durham,NC
Running through Grey's Anatomy.On season 8 right now.Show has it's moments but in all honesty this hospital is jut one big orgy.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Just binged season 5 & 6 of thrones to get ready for 7 and a 4 part channel 4 mini series called born to kill

On to Fargo season 3 next and hopefully twin peaks season 3

Recently got into watching Rick & Morty thanks to @Flloydo and I'm loving every minute of it! :D
Glad your enjoying it. It's too good

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Starting to worry now because I'm almost finished with season 2 and then won't have anything to watch in the morning whilst I eat breakfast. :(
! Lol, How long does it take you to eat breakfast?!

Well the first episode of season 3 is one of the best and then it continues July.... I think

You'll have to check out one of the many other series I've told you about (garth marenghi, Nathan barely, brass eye, time trumpet, eastbound and down to name a few)

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
It had been ten years since I last watched Friends, so two weeks ago I decided that since it was now on Netflix in HD, I might as well watch it again :) I've just finished to binge watch it, and it's still as perfect as it was then !

And like five minutes after that, I saw the rumor about Lisa Kudrow coming back to play her part in a spin-off with other cast member also appearing as cameos :rolleyes: I hope that is true !

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
Aug 3, 2017
I binge watched all of 13 Reasons Why season 1 not too long ago. Now I'm just watching currently airing shows. Like tonight I watched Ink Master, Ink Master: Redemption, Dance Moms, Judge Judy, and The Challenge.

Oct 10, 2010
I usually binge in one day, at dayone if possible on a wednesday of full immersion, the netflix marvels series, the last was the punisher.
But the last series i binge in 2 days, half season per day was altered carbon.