Last Or Current TV Show That You're 'Binge' Watching?

Just binged season 5 & 6 of thrones to get ready for 7 and a 4 part channel 4 mini series called born to kill

On to Fargo season 3 next and hopefully twin peaks season 3

Recently got into watching Rick & Morty thanks to @Flloydo and I'm loving every minute of it! :D

Glad your enjoying it. It's too good

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Starting to worry now because I'm almost finished with season 2 and then won't have anything to watch in the morning whilst I eat breakfast. :(

! Lol, How long does it take you to eat breakfast?!

Well the first episode of season 3 is one of the best and then it continues July.... I think

You'll have to check out one of the many other series I've told you about (garth marenghi, Nathan barely, brass eye, time trumpet, eastbound and down to name a few)

Just finished Outrageous Fortune for the second time, and before that it was Shames (UK) for the 3rd time. The UK version is so much better

It had been ten years since I last watched Friends, so two weeks ago I decided that since it was now on Netflix in HD, I might as well watch it again :) I've just finished to binge watch it, and it's still as perfect as it was then !

And like five minutes after that, I saw the rumor about Lisa Kudrow coming back to play her part in a spin-off with other cast member also appearing as cameos :rolleyes: I hope that is true !

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
I binge watched all of 13 Reasons Why season 1 not too long ago. Now I'm just watching currently airing shows. Like tonight I watched Ink Master, Ink Master: Redemption, Dance Moms, Judge Judy, and The Challenge.

Big Mouth season 1 :thumbs: Awesome, funny show :D

big-mouth-netflix-590x367.png

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
I usually binge in one day, at dayone if possible on a wednesday of full immersion, the netflix marvels series, the last was the punisher.
But the last series i binge in 2 days, half season per day was altered carbon.