Last purchased/Pics Of Your Last Videogame SteelBook Acquired

How many Video Game Steelbooks do you own?

• 1-4

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • 5-15

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • 16-40

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • 41+

Votes: 35 25.4%

• Total voters
@hatredhorror I got my clear plastic shells now and I love them!

What you doing about the stelbooks which come in a plastic/cardboard sleeve already? I tried fitting one inside a clear shell but it wouldn't go in so the option would be to either remove sleeve and box only steelbook or just use clear plastic bags for the ones coming with sleeves.

Reactions: hatredhorror
@hatredhorror I got my clear plastic shells now and I love them!

What you doing about the stelbooks which come in a plastic/cardboard sleeve already? I tried fitting one inside a clear shell but it wouldn't go in so the option would be to either remove sleeve and box only steelbook or just use clear plastic bags for the ones coming with sleeves.
well, theyre already protected by the sheet, so either a clear plastic bag, or a scf-3 (for novamedia-style lenticulars)

Reactions: Thoth
Old but a classic for me and picked up for pennies :D :thumbs:

Only have one game steelbook, but it's by far my favourite game (franchise)...

IMG_20201112_141444.jpg

Reactions: Robles
I checked in at my local Best Buy yesterday and found a lone Avengers steelbook in the movies section (Not sure why even though it was tagged correctly; perhaps staff mistook it as movie Avengers instead of game Avengers?), as well as two Xbox One copies of the Bayonetta/Vanquish launch edition with steelbook. Unfortunately, the Bayonetta/Vanquish I picked had a minor spine slash and some mild paint chipping that was hidden beneath the slipcover, but the damage isn't too bad and I can live with it.

HDN - AN - VG1.jpg

In the meantime, mounds of Doom Eternal steelbooks dwell in both the PS4 and Xbox aisles, so I'm still waiting for it to get a price drop similar to what Fallout 76 and Battlefield V saw (of which my Best Buy still has some copies...).

Reactions: Robles
I picked up Borderlands 3, one version of Cyberpunk 2077, and DOOM Eternal from Best Buy's steelbook sale today, as well as Persona 5 Strikers (Switch) and a mini Monster Hunter Iceborne steel (the front of which needs cleaning, but for $1.49 the image side at least is presentable...).

HDN - AN - VG3.jpg

This has been quite the month for steelbooks for me.

Top left to right: Yakuza Like a Dragon; Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus; Hitman: The Complete First Season
Bottom left to right: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands; Prey; Battlefield 1

I'm quite happy to finally have the Prey steel, and the Wildlands one is easily a favorite.

HDN - AN - VG4.jpg

Found this delight at my local GameStop this morning. I was originally just going to trade in some stuff / pick up a preorder, but on a whim I decided to actually look around and see what was on the shelves. Quite glad I did! It even came complete with the movie, so I'll give that a go at some point. Haven't actually finished the game yet and want to do that first, haha...

HDN - AN - FFXV.jpg