Last purchased/Pics Of Your Last Videogame SteelBook Acquired

How many Video Game Steelbooks do you own?

• 1-4

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • 5-15

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • 16-40

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • 41+

Votes: 35 25.4%

• Total voters
Thanks to @Robles I managed to get some of my sealed games with sleeves in protective boxes! :drool:

Attachments

• 1628437493868.jpg
    1628437493868.jpg
    776.2 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: Robles
it does! the artwork is super cool, and while the steelbook is matte it has a gloss baselayer, so its the quality type matte
Yeah, the art and the colours go really nice. Actually the matte finish looks really nice with this.
Also, like where it's just the little logo in the corner and no big title going across it.

You played any of the game at all?
Haven't played a GT for a little while but heard this is pretty good.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Yeah, the art and the colours go really nice. Actually the matte finish looks really nice with this.
Also, like where it's just the little logo in the corner and no big title going across it.

You played any of the game at all?
Haven't played a GT for a little while but heard this is pretty good.
yeah sure I played it.. i even got a g923 racing wheel for it haha.. only had two hours time to play, but so far its very fun

• Wow
Reactions: Robles
yeah sure I played it.. i even got a g923 racing wheel for it haha.. only had two hours time to play, but so far its very fun
HAHA, you ain't messing about :D :thumbs: I've had a go of the G923 wheel and pedals, a really nice set mate.

Have been in the past thinking about picking one up but haven't yet, Might do when the new Forza comes out.

Reactions: hatredhorror