Last Star Wars Collectible added?

Couldn’t help myself and ordered another Last Jedi edition of the First order Stormtrooper SH Figuarts from Tamashii’s line. They’re too beautiful.

Also- side note- what happened to Hasbro? Took a cursory glance through their inventory recently and was disappointed at their selection/ quality/ stock/ and retailer exclusives. I will have to see if I can have some words with them at this upcoming Toy Fair.

4B63D9B6-8012-471B-98C1-AC0686D5ADC5.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
During my recent trip to Walt Disney World with the family, I was on the hunt for the Disney Parks Exclusive Darth Vader Lightsaber from Rogue One. Since it's from R1, it has some "weathering" on it... makes sense but would have prefered plain black but still... wondeful piece in metal (heavy) and really detailled.
It looks like the other Black series lightsaber BUT, it comes with a removal blade, wall mount, hilt stand and belt clip which was the selling point for me as I wanted to display the hilt alone with my Vader Lifesize bust.

Img_3382.jpg Img_3388.jpg Img_3476.jpg Img_3477.jpg Img_3479.jpg

IMG_3485a.JPG

It wasn't easy to carry this around (made a custom handle with tape at the hotel) at the airport, passing thru TSA, bringin it with me in the plane, but still, everything went smooth!
zIMG_3380.JPG zIMG_3381.JPG

So my parents are moving homes and I found out that somewhere in the shuffle that my Republic Gunship for the 3 and 3/4 inch figures has been lost and I’m devastated.

Been scouring eBay but if anyone else has a line on one, please point me in the right direction. xD