Latest Framed Posters & Art

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
I know we have the newly acquired thread, but with the cost of framing these bad boys it can take some time to get these framed. So, I thought I would start a thread to show what's the latest Posters & Art you've gotten framed and how you proudly display it.

:movie:​

Here are the latest I just got back. Note, the wife wants to paint first, so the "how you proudly display it" is not valid in these pics. ;)

attachment.php

Primus "Bass Concert Hall ATX 11/7/12" (Todd Slater) Wife and I went to this show last year. We plan on getting a shadow frame for the ticket stub to go underneath.

attachment.php

Django Unchained (205/250) (Mark Englert) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"

attachment.php

The City of Lost Children (Variant) (Sig 04/70) (Ken Taylor) - Mondo

attachment.php

Transformers "Oversized Version" (Sig 162/225) (Tim Doyle) This actually turned into a gift for my brother in-law. Nice gift. ;)

Finally was able to pick these up from the gallery:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Really like the simplicity of the frames to the prints. Was debating on using a mat and figured it would distract to much. Would love to complete the set but no funds at the moment

Reactions: roseart
While not totally new to the site, I have mainly lurked around the steelbook release area. Glad I ventured out and found this section.

I only recently started collecting Mondo prints, but have around a dozen or so double sided theatrical posters. Just haven't had the time(or finances) to get any of them hung yet other than one of the Mondo's.

Here is the one I do have hung though. Sorry about the flash on the pics. Photography is not one of my stronger suits....

edit_preview.php

Cost me close to $200 to have it framed at Michael's, and that is after all discounts and without the non-glare glass. :eek: I am glad the girl at Michaels's steered me towards that frame as it really blends in with the matte.

I'll post some pics of my other Mondo's in the "Pics Of Your Last Print Art Acquired" thread.

I know I heard some say they did not like it because was not the traditional look of the mummy. But I love the way the colors pop off of it.