Latest Framed Posters & Art

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
I know we have the newly acquired thread, but with the cost of framing these bad boys it can take some time to get these framed. So, I thought I would start a thread to show what's the latest Posters & Art you've gotten framed and how you proudly display it.

:movie:​

Here are the latest I just got back. Note, the wife wants to paint first, so the "how you proudly display it" is not valid in these pics. ;)

attachment.php

Primus "Bass Concert Hall ATX 11/7/12" (Todd Slater) Wife and I went to this show last year. We plan on getting a shadow frame for the ticket stub to go underneath.

attachment.php

Django Unchained (205/250) (Mark Englert) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"

attachment.php

The City of Lost Children (Variant) (Sig 04/70) (Ken Taylor) - Mondo

attachment.php

Transformers "Oversized Version" (Sig 162/225) (Tim Doyle) This actually turned into a gift for my brother in-law. Nice gift. ;)

Finally was able to pick these up from the gallery:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a great offer when you're in the US.
I'm still lookin to get one that's not too expensive.
Checked the shipping and at 444$ just for the shipping to Ireland I think I have to keep looking... :)

Ya that's a crazy shipping pricing. At that point it would be best to buy a flat file.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

It's showing up as $199.99 for me. Is there some type of coupon code to reduce the price?

Damn it looks like the sale ended. I figured it would kick off at midnight!

I have been wanting one of these and have been watching the same one over at Jerry's Artarama(same company I do believe) that runs for $149.99.

Do these portfolio's go on sale at this price often? Or was this a rarity at this price?

I think it was pretty rare for it to be 50% off. Totally bummed that it didn't last all day. I will keep checking the link. Maybe they are out of stock and when it's filled they'll repost sale.

If they ever go on sale again don't hesitate to pick one up. It is what I use and I picked up some more sleeves to add to it in this sale. You probably see a price like that for the portfolio once or twice a year.

I guess I missed my chance for this year then. lol Would have loved to pick one of those up at that price, plus some of those sleeves also.

Yea you buy the slips that have a backing to it to keep pressed and straight then you just put the slips in the portfolio. It's like a giant binder that holds your prints. It's cheaper then a flat file. Since I will never have more then 80 prints this is ideal for me.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Just checked the link again. Looks like they are back

http://www.aswexpress.com/discount-...turesque-presentation-case-0075149000000.html

Not so sure I'd want to put a poster in there...what's going to keep it rigid when you turn the "page"

This seems like it's begging for edge creasing

Correct. And it comes with five inserts. And the backing is acid free

^^^ Thats pretty good then. For around $125 with 5 extra inserts you can store twenty 24x36 prints.

Not so sure I'd want to put a poster in there...what's going to keep it rigid when you turn the "page"

This seems like it's begging for edge creasing

^^ I see people using them everywhere though on the net WR... :dunno:

^^^ Thats pretty good then. For around $125 with 5 extra inserts you can store twenty 24x36 prints.

^^ I see people using them everywhere though on the net WR... :dunno:

For screen prints? Where at? I've never seen anyone use them in my time collecting