Latest Framed Posters & Art

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
I know we have the newly acquired thread, but with the cost of framing these bad boys it can take some time to get these framed. So, I thought I would start a thread to show what's the latest Posters & Art you've gotten framed and how you proudly display it.

:movie:​

Here are the latest I just got back. Note, the wife wants to paint first, so the "how you proudly display it" is not valid in these pics. ;)

attachment.php

Primus "Bass Concert Hall ATX 11/7/12" (Todd Slater) Wife and I went to this show last year. We plan on getting a shadow frame for the ticket stub to go underneath.

attachment.php

Django Unchained (205/250) (Mark Englert) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"

attachment.php

The City of Lost Children (Variant) (Sig 04/70) (Ken Taylor) - Mondo

attachment.php

Transformers "Oversized Version" (Sig 162/225) (Tim Doyle) This actually turned into a gift for my brother in-law. Nice gift. ;)

Finally was able to pick these up from the gallery:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
763.gif

This is amazing @Jason Bourne !!! A piece of art you created there. Chapeau!!!

It seems like you got way more options there in the US for framing. Over here theres not a lot double mat, none of these amazing frames. A lot more casual and classic :(

Wow!!!! Love the added cards, makes it 3d. Superb job.:thumbs:

You've outdone yourself with that joker frame up @Jason Bourne :OMG:
slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Simply stunning! :drool:

^^^ Thanks all. @dan8885 @dominic @justboy Appreciate the kind words and Im glad you enjoyed the frame-up.

Reactions: dan8885
awesome Jason! That's the metal one yeah? How much does it weigh total do you think? I have a metal one (not man of steel though) just wondering what to expect with it framed. That looks so good

Reactions: Jason Bourne
awesome Jason! That's the metal one yeah? How much does it weigh total do you think? I have a metal one (not man of steel though) just wondering what to expect with it framed. That looks so good

It doesn't weigh as much as one would think. If I had to guess this weighs maybe 5 pounds framed. I have no glass on this so consider that.

Got my first framed print yesterday from the framer. Very happy with how it turned out. I will be getting 4 more done in the same style and they will be going in a home theatre.

The frame is a little hard to see as there is glare due to being wrapped in protective plastic.

Attachments

• 20170114_205229.jpg
    20170114_205229.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 211
I framed up Olly Moss' 5x5 snake prints today, and I'm very pleased with how they turned out. As I never tracked down a copy of Ocelot, I included the inlay from the classic ps1 game.
2017-02-09 21.25.59.jpg
2017-02-09 21.25.15.jpg
2017-02-09 21.27.21.jpg

Also got my signed John Carpenter tour poster framed. Nothing too fancy though since the image is black and white.
2017-02-13 20.41.34.jpg

Last edited: