Latest Framed Posters & Art

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
I know we have the newly acquired thread, but with the cost of framing these bad boys it can take some time to get these framed. So, I thought I would start a thread to show what's the latest Posters & Art you've gotten framed and how you proudly display it.

:movie:​

Here are the latest I just got back. Note, the wife wants to paint first, so the "how you proudly display it" is not valid in these pics. ;)

attachment.php

Primus "Bass Concert Hall ATX 11/7/12" (Todd Slater) Wife and I went to this show last year. We plan on getting a shadow frame for the ticket stub to go underneath.

attachment.php

Django Unchained (205/250) (Mark Englert) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"

attachment.php

The City of Lost Children (Variant) (Sig 04/70) (Ken Taylor) - Mondo

attachment.php

Transformers "Oversized Version" (Sig 162/225) (Tim Doyle) This actually turned into a gift for my brother in-law. Nice gift. ;)

Finally was able to pick these up from the gallery:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
lol two years later we are critiquing the framing. The wood look clashes witht he poster and doesn't add of enhance anything in my opinion; the mats are fine. I tend to like darker frames so I would go black but a white frame might work as well

lol two years later we are critiquing the framing. The wood look clashes witht he poster and doesn't add of enhance anything in my opinion; the mats are fine. I tend to like darker frames so I would go black but a white frame might work as well
haha yeah, but after my post i realized he also hasnt been on the site in close to a year. :p

crazy cut looks amazing. tho i personally would have went with some other color for the mat to make it stand out more. More contrasting. (the outer mat)

Either way looks good.
@mllNY

@Wreck appreciate the love. I know but really not a lot of colors to go with in the poster. maybe played it safe but still think it came out great