Latest Framed Posters & Art

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
I know we have the newly acquired thread, but with the cost of framing these bad boys it can take some time to get these framed. So, I thought I would start a thread to show what's the latest Posters & Art you've gotten framed and how you proudly display it.

:movie:​

Here are the latest I just got back. Note, the wife wants to paint first, so the "how you proudly display it" is not valid in these pics. ;)

attachment.php

Primus "Bass Concert Hall ATX 11/7/12" (Todd Slater) Wife and I went to this show last year. We plan on getting a shadow frame for the ticket stub to go underneath.

attachment.php

Django Unchained (205/250) (Mark Englert) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"

attachment.php

The City of Lost Children (Variant) (Sig 04/70) (Ken Taylor) - Mondo

attachment.php

Transformers "Oversized Version" (Sig 162/225) (Tim Doyle) This actually turned into a gift for my brother in-law. Nice gift. ;)

Finally was able to pick these up from the gallery:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Aha! The variants finally rear their heads. If you don't ever find a good trade for it I'll take the Watchmen variant ;)

I'll be posting some framing jobs over the next few months, but mine will mostly be DIY experiments.

Reactions: roseart
So here are two of my do it yourself framing jobs that I just finally got on the wall last night. The biggest issue for me was the depth of the rabbet on the frame we had picked out for Rango. I was insisting on using spacers. Eventually I had to cave and do my first matting instead.

Here's the first one, who has bee sitting framed on the floor for over a month at least:

IMG_20130419_210049.jpg

And here's the one I finished last night. So glad to have these up now. This one has uv glass. I think the matt choice turned out well.

IMG_20130419_202923.jpg

pretty hard to follow the last couple of posts EEK!

Kitten Mittons framed up...
004.jpg

Ordered the frame from a company called Art to Frames. A nice quality, made in America wood 12x12 for $19. Looks good in my office. :D

Reactions: vurt and roseart
pretty hard to follow the last couple of posts EEK!

Kitten Mittons framed up...

Ordered the frame from a company called Art to Frames. A nice quality, made in America wood 12x12 for $19. Looks good in my office. :D

Yeah, Kitten Mittens is awesome, but DAMN with that Django! EEK!