Latest Framed Posters & Art

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
I know we have the newly acquired thread, but with the cost of framing these bad boys it can take some time to get these framed. So, I thought I would start a thread to show what's the latest Posters & Art you've gotten framed and how you proudly display it.

:movie:​

Here are the latest I just got back. Note, the wife wants to paint first, so the "how you proudly display it" is not valid in these pics. ;)

attachment.php

Primus "Bass Concert Hall ATX 11/7/12" (Todd Slater) Wife and I went to this show last year. We plan on getting a shadow frame for the ticket stub to go underneath.

attachment.php

Django Unchained (205/250) (Mark Englert) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"

attachment.php

The City of Lost Children (Variant) (Sig 04/70) (Ken Taylor) - Mondo

attachment.php

Transformers "Oversized Version" (Sig 162/225) (Tim Doyle) This actually turned into a gift for my brother in-law. Nice gift. ;)

Finally was able to pick these up from the gallery:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
sprung for a custom frame and museum glass for this one....
Space Ghost Coast to Coast Production Cel
picture.php

also received this today, had a 16x20 handy so I put it up straight away....
Save Me Jeebus GID Hand Embellished Variant by Tim Doyle
picture.php

picture.php

Sandy Claws! Jack Skellington

16x20 signed by the voice of Jack Skellington ( chris Sarandon )
Framed and matted from Aron Brothers Museum UV glass..
I chose double matting for two reasons. Red so Sandy Claws pops out and Silver, so the Inscription and signature both stand out :scat: :oohyeah:

The inscription reads " Merry Christmas! and what is your name?"
famous line when he meets Timmy

Attachments

• IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 102
IMG_5550.jpg

put this in walmart frame to flatten before turning over for frame job maybe next month.

Reactions: TobinFrost
"I was framed" :D

Laurent Durieux BTTF II Regular - No 123/575 - Signed.

Collected from the framers Yesterday, really pleased how this turned out. Went with the steel framing as a nod to the Delorean. But I'll be keeping the collection consistent and use the same framing for my other prints as well.

2wdcb2d.jpg

6f6qrq.jpg

e6d7p4.jpg

2i7ltlk.jpg

2mffa52.jpg

Forbidden Planet & The Black Hole are the ones up next, it's going to be an expensive month :D

Got this in a few days ago and framed it pretty much straight away (Cheap frame, but acid free mount and barrier board). So quick that I forgot to take photos of the print before it went into the frame! :p

Amazing looking it is too. Photos don't do it justice at all. The green is MEGA Shiny and is slightly debossed too. Found it hard to take a decent photo with my cheap camera but thought I'd post them anyway.

'El Fauno' by Craig Church (Printers Proof edition, 6/10):

000_3220.jpg

000_3226.jpg

000_3217.jpg

Got this in a few days ago and framed it pretty much straight away (Cheap frame, but acid free mount and barrier board). So quick that I forgot to take photos of the print before it went into the frame! :p

Amazing looking it is too. Photos don't do it justice at all. The green is MEGA Shiny and is slightly debossed too. Found it hard to take a decent photo with my cheap camera but thought I'd post them anyway.

'El Fauno' by Craig Church (Printers Proof edition, 6/10):

View attachment 64313

Love this one. Missed it twice because I hesitated. Stupid shipping costs almost equal the price of the print.

Just had a quote to have 3 prints framed (Signal Noise Terminator 2, Ansin Robocop and Police Academy)..... £103!! Bargain for professional framing IMO

Great pics dominic!
I have yet to frame my copy of The Hunt. Wasn't sure if I should use a dark green or a black mount, but it looks like black is the way to do it.

It sure is an eye opener attempting a framing yourself, but obviously you've done well! :thumbs:

Reactions: dominic