Latest & upcoming Record Releases

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Since most ninjas are more interested in Soundtracks/Scores I thought a Discussion Thread for the latest and upcoming releases of regular records would make sense!

Share your pre-orders you're excited about, re-issues you're looking for or share special editions we should know about!

Attachments

• comingsoon1.png
    comingsoon1.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 608
Reactions: spass and Noodles
The Last Shadow Puppets are releasing 'The Dream Synopsis EP' on limited edition 12" red vinyl.

View attachment 271642

Released: 2nd December 2016

Limited edition heavyweight red vinyl 12" with a spined sleeve and EP download card, exclusive to the TLSP store.
  • A1. Aviation
  • A2. Le Cactus (Original by Jacques Dutronc)
  • A3. Totally Wired (Original by The Fall)
  • B1. This Is Your Life (Original by Glaxo Babies)
  • B2. Is This What You Wanted (Original by Leonard Cohen)
  • B3. The Dream Synopsis

Thought you might be interested in this one too @Flloydo ;)

@Flloydo Another one from the upcoming EP mate...

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo Another one from the upcoming EP mate...

That was f*cking awesome!
Cheers mate

I really enjoyed that

How funny is turner in that video. Very different to the last few years style of dancing. He reminded me of Brian Wilson with what he was wearing, his mop hair and dancing.

Still need to order this and after that song it's a 100% purchase.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
That was f*cking awesome!
Cheers mate

I really enjoyed that

How funny is turner in that video. Very different to the last few years style of dancing. He reminded me of Brian Wilson with what he was wearing, his mop hair and dancing.

Still need to order this and after that song it's a 100% purchase.
His "dad" dancing is pretty hilarious... I love how it gets worse with each new video too, like he's mocking the people that keep complaining about it. :LOL:

Can't wait to hear the rest of the EP! Hopefully they mix it up and Miles actually sings some of the tracks though.

• Thanks
His "dad" dancing is pretty hilarious... I love how it gets worse with each new video too, like he's mocking the people that keep complaining about it. :LOL:

Can't wait to hear the rest of the EP! Hopefully they mix it up and Miles actually sings some of the tracks though.

Although It makes me laugh i'm not a massive fan of his elvis style dad dancing and crooner style he has live and it is like a p*ss take to he haters but I actually found him cool in that vid. With his jumping around and shuffling lol

He was even wearing a shirt Brian Wilson from the beach boys would wear. He looks like he's going that way which might not be a sign of good things (mentally)

Yeah looking forward to it, well he's the main in aviation isn't he? And that's a new version for this. But I'd be happy if Kane didn't sing on this EP lol (don't mind him but he definately rides of the success of Alex)

Did I ever tell you how I nearly knocked miles Kane over? Completely by accident and I was pretty battered but that would of been embarrassing. Was back stage too and quite a few faces were around lol think kelly brook was there haha

• Thanks
Although It makes me laugh i'm not a massive fan of his elvis style dad dancing and crooner style he has live and it is like a p*ss take to he haters but I actually found him cool in that vid. With his jumping around and shuffling lol

He was even wearing a shirt Brian Wilson from the beach boys would wear. He looks like he's going that way which might not be a sign of good things (mentally)

Yeah looking forward to it, well he's the main in aviation isn't he? And that's a new version for this. But I'd be happy if Kane didn't sing on this EP lol (don't mind him but he definately rides of the success of Alex)

Did I ever tell you how I nearly knocked miles Kane over? Completely by accident and I was pretty battered but that would of been embarrassing. Was back stage too and quite a few faces were around lol think kelly brook was there haha
To be honest, I've gone off him as a person since he started the whole dad dancing thing... it does make me laugh to an extent, but he comes across as quite arrogant/cocky now and he thinks he's way cooler than he actually is IMO.

I occasionally used to game online with some lads from Sheffield who went to school with Alex, and they both said he was a dick back then as well lol. But still, he's a genius when it comes to songwriting, and I'll always love him for his music! :D

Hmm true, but Aviation is one of their own songs... I'm hoping Miles does a cover or two of his own. Haha yeah, he's definitely a bit of a tag along. :LOL:

Erm... WHAT?! You've never told me about that dude! How did you even end up backstage? If I didn't know you so well I'd swear you were making it up. :p

• Thanks
To be honest, I've gone off him as a person since he started the whole dad dancing thing... it does make me laugh to an extent, but he comes across as quite arrogant/cocky now and he thinks he's way cooler than he actually is IMO.

I occasionally used to game online with some lads from Sheffield who went to school with Alex, and they both said he was a dick back then as well lol. But still, he's a genius when it comes to songwriting, and I'll always love him for his music! :D

Hmm true, but Aviation is one of their own songs... I'm hoping Miles does a cover or two of his own. Haha yeah, he's definitely a bit of a tag along. :LOL:

Erm... WHAT?! You've never told me about that dude! How did you even end up backstage? If I didn't know you so well I'd swear you were making it up. :p

I started to go off his live ways a few years back but I've seen them live quite a few times and 3 of those since he went all elvis dad dancing and he's great when your there but watching them on tv headline somwhere is a bit much at times. The tv makes it worse but I'm sooo biased that I love everything he and they do so I can handle it to a degree.

And I think he is cool. Lol but back in the day when was shy and used to come out with deadpan witty comments was when he was at his best.
But then that's what success does and they blew up instantly, they never rest especially him (he has 3 more albums under his belt to the monkeys plus appearances with people albums like queens of the Stone Age, Dizzie rascal, mini mansions, reverend and the makers) so it's prob all gone to his head a little and he's going through his weird stage. Not to mention all the models he's been with. Lucky f*cker

Haha really? Sure they are not jealous lol
When I see them in Sheffield for their come back gig in like 7 years for suck in and see, at the end we was walking out with a bunch of older women and a few youngsters and all of them were annoyed because apparently Before the success and around the first 2 albums they had a lot of support form their locals and people who grew up with them young and old going to see them in pubs etc and all of them were complaining on how much they chnaged when they are playing live nowadays (also this was around the time they didn't play certain songs because they were sick of it - infact that gig marked the first time they played mardy bum in 5 or 6 years so I was happy) and this was 5 and half years ago now so some people do act differently to things like that depending on how close you are to the band/ music or when your a fan of someone when they first come out. I got what they meant because of how those 15 or so early demos and b sides sound but that don't affect me because i wasn't in Sheffield for that movement. I've just gone along with their chnages because they always wow me and I wasn't a die hard supporter who lived up the road.
Oddly I went through that with kings of Leon the second they released that awful 4th album but that's because they dramitcally changed from these cool hillbilly mental rockers with screeches and badly fitted clothes to becoming a slightly better backstreet boys!
Still annoyed about that as you can tell.
I worked with someone in Birmingham who knew Alex, they used to go to allot of house parties she said and they loved fancy dress, she said they were nice guys but apparently he puts on the Sheffield accent more when singing and certain words which she said annoys a few people that went school with him. So maybe it's that. But his music only works in his voice. Even me from Essex and when I'm Singing along I put on a accent because it just don't sound right when you Sound like Ray winstone but singing In accent from Sheffield lol

Hahah I swear I'm not making it up. I used to always go back stage to festivals because of my mates dad (did it for 10 Years) and the last couple of years we went to this bar they have backstage vip that's free for all the stars called Mahiki (it's a famous cocktail bar in London and other places) and they set up a pop up bar area for them. Anyway it's all free and cocktails so as you can imagine drinking there all day messes you up more than a single lady chugging through 3 bottles of wine and thats where that happened. I was at the bar and I heard my mate call
My name and me drunk jumped up an turned around and he was just waking past at that moment but i didn't realise it was him.

I swung round and lost My balance bad My mate was laughing and it wasn't until he said "you nearly knocked out your boyfriends best mate" lol along those lines anyway

I've got loads of random stories about stuff at festivals and who have bumped into lol
Tried chatting up lilly Allen, got kicked out of a toilet by security of the Saturdays lol I was in a toilet and the blonde one walked in but stopped at the door and her giant bouncer was trying to get me to leave (I was just washing my hands), I nearly tripped up Bruno Mars before he went on stage lol, nearly got run over by that English Ginger Rasta looking guy on a golf buggy, harassed Jamie t and Edith Bowen lol ended up just getting a photo, became pals with Dave Grohl lol nah but did chat to him
And he was cool, accidentally made the hives front man rip his white suit seconds before he went on stage (to be fair he was liking the girl I was with and tried climbing through a metal fence to get to us)

• Thanks
I started to go off his live ways a few years back but I've seen them live quite a few times and 3 of those since he went all elvis dad dancing and he's great when your there but watching them on tv headline somwhere is a bit much at times. The tv makes it worse but I'm sooo biased that I love everything he and they do so I can handle it to a degree.

And I think he is cool. Lol but back in the day when was shy and used to come out with deadpan witty comments was when he was at his best.
But then that's what success does and they blew up instantly, they never rest especially him (he has 3 more albums under his belt to the monkeys plus appearances with people albums like queens of the Stone Age, Dizzie rascal, mini mansions, reverend and the makers) so it's prob all gone to his head a little and he's going through his weird stage. Not to mention all the models he's been with. Lucky f*cker

Haha really? Sure they are not jealous lol
When I see them in Sheffield for their come back gig in like 7 years for suck in and see, at the end we was walking out with a bunch of older women and a few youngsters and all of them were annoyed because apparently Before the success and around the first 2 albums they had a lot of support form their locals and people who grew up with them young and old going to see them in pubs etc and all of them were complaining on how much they chnaged when they are playing live nowadays (also this was around the time they didn't play certain songs because they were sick of it - infact that gig marked the first time they played mardy bum in 5 or 6 years so I was happy) and this was 5 and half years ago now so some people do act differently to things like that depending on how close you are to the band/ music or when your a fan of someone when they first come out. I got what they meant because of how those 15 or so early demos and b sides sound but that don't affect me because i wasn't in Sheffield for that movement. I've just gone along with their chnages because they always wow me and I wasn't a die hard supporter who lived up the road.
Oddly I went through that with kings of Leon the second they released that awful 4th album but that's because they dramitcally changed from these cool hillbilly mental rockers with screeches and badly fitted clothes to becoming a slightly better backstreet boys!
Still annoyed about that as you can tell.
I worked with someone in Birmingham who knew Alex, they used to go to allot of house parties she said and they loved fancy dress, she said they were nice guys but apparently he puts on the Sheffield accent more when singing and certain words which she said annoys a few people that went school with him. So maybe it's that. But his music only works in his voice. Even me from Essex and when I'm Singing along I put on a accent because it just don't sound right when you Sound like Ray winstone but singing In accent from Sheffield lol

Hahah I swear I'm not making it up. I used to always go back stage to festivals because of my mates dad (did it for 10 Years) and the last couple of years we went to this bar they have backstage vip that's free for all the stars called Mahiki (it's a famous cocktail bar in London and other places) and they set up a pop up bar area for them. Anyway it's all free and cocktails so as you can imagine drinking there all day messes you up more than a single lady chugging through 3 bottles of wine and thats where that happened. I was at the bar and I heard my mate call
My name and me drunk jumped up an turned around and he was just waking past at that moment but i didn't realise it was him.

I swung round and lost My balance bad My mate was laughing and it wasn't until he said "you nearly knocked out your boyfriends best mate" lol along those lines anyway

I've got loads of random stories about stuff at festivals and who have bumped into lol
Tried chatting up lilly Allen, got kicked out of a toilet by security of the Saturdays lol I was in a toilet and the blonde one walked in but stopped at the door and her giant bouncer was trying to get me to leave (I was just washing my hands), I nearly tripped up Bruno Mars before he went on stage lol, nearly got run over by that English Ginger Rasta looking guy on a golf buggy, harassed Jamie t and Edith Bowen lol ended up just getting a photo, became pals with Dave Grohl lol nah but did chat to him
And he was cool, accidentally made the hives front man rip his white suit seconds before he went on stage (to be fair he was liking the girl I was with and tried climbing through a metal fence to get to us)
Ah, well I've only ever seen them on TV, and it's their lives shows where I think he comes across that way the most. I definitely preferred him back in the day, but like you said... fame has obviously gone to his head a bit. It's all about the music anyway, and it's not like he's a murderer or anything lol, so I can live with the lead man of my favourite band just being a bit of a dick. :p

Aha I suppose that could be the case, although they weren't mates with them... they were just in the same year at the same school. Alex and Matt could think the same about them for all I know though lol. I always see people moaning about how their sound has changed every time they release a new album (I guess most bands hear the same thing), but personally I love that their sound stays current rather than being the same stuff over and over again. I remember when Favourite Worst Nightmare came out and couldn't believe how different it was to Whatever People Say I Am, and yet it sounded just as good! They're one of a few bands that are always able to change their style with each album and still sound awesome.

As for Kings of Leon... I prefer their older stuff too, but I still love every other album they've released since then. I wasn't so sure about their latest one at first, but it's really grown on me now. My dad made a comment the other day when I was listening to one of their first albums (I can't remember which it was now) about how he can't stand Caleb's screechy voice, and I told him that's what I love the most lol.

Haha would love to hear your impression of the Yorkshire accent. I'm only a stone's throw away from Sheffield, so we use most of the same lingo... think I've had this convo with you before actually lol. I can't stand it when people cover Arctic Monkey's songs without the accent, especially when they're really posh sounding... it's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Dude we need to have a pint sometime so you can give me more details on all your stories! You'll be a great grandad someday... telling your grandchildren about "back in my day when I was bladdered and bumped in to so-and-so". :LOL:

• Thanks
Ah, well I've only ever seen them on TV, and it's their lives shows where I think he comes across that way the most. I definitely preferred him back in the day, but like you said... fame has obviously gone to his head a bit. It's all about the music anyway, and it's not like he's a murderer or anything lol, so I can live with the lead man of my favourite band just being a bit of a dick. :p

Aha I suppose that could be the case, although they weren't mates with them... they were just in the same year at the same school. Alex and Matt could think the same about them for all I know though lol. I always see people moaning about how their sound has changed every time they release a new album (I guess most bands hear the same thing), but personally I love that their sound stays current rather than being the same stuff over and over again. I remember when Favourite Worst Nightmare came out and couldn't believe how different it was to Whatever People Say I Am, and yet it sounded just as good! They're one of a few bands that are always able to change their style with each album and still sound awesome.

As for Kings of Leon... I prefer their older stuff too, but I still love every other album they've released since then. I wasn't so sure about their latest one at first, but it's really grown on me now. My dad made a comment the other day when I was listening to one of their first albums (I can't remember which it was now) about how he can't stand Caleb's screechy voice, and I told him that's what I love the most lol.

Haha would love to hear your impression of the Yorkshire accent. I'm only a stone's throw away from Sheffield, so we use most of the same lingo... think I've had this convo with you before actually lol. I can't stand it when people cover Arctic Monkey's songs without the accent, especially when they're really posh sounding... it's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Dude we need to have a pint sometime so you can give me more details on all your stories! You'll be a great grandad someday... telling your grandchildren about "back in my day when I was bladdered and bumped in to so-and-so". :LOL:

I've put it in a spoiler because it's quite long- sorry mate

Yeah it defo shows more when watching a live set on tv.
I hope one day you get to see them mate, obviously I know why you haven't but i hope one day you get the chance. They truly are amazing live
I'd love to go with you

Haha yeah, defo about the music and can handle him on that level watching him live. All my mates loved them but one mate hated them after the second album, we aren't even aloud to listen to them around him lol so much that he hates the first album.
Mate I love their change, I got annoyed at the backlash of humbug but now it's looked at like a pivotal change in their career. If it wasn't for the moody album then we wouldnt have the happy pop esque album (sias) and the the chilled slightly RnB album (am)

Love the 1st is like a young adults Friday to Sunday story out on the town. 2nd is like a social commentary too but a bit more disco and heart break. Also not many men can write a song and see it from the girls point of view and admit the bloke is being a d*ck (do me a favour and 505 - 2 of my ulitmate songs) 3rd is "okay we will be dark and full of riddles" the girls will love us, 4th is full of confidence with a American influence and very summery and pop and 5th is "okay we are here to be the biggest band in the world". He's basically the new John Lennon of writing but I actually think he's better.
Chnaged with the times but the guy is a god with words and hidden meanings. Little things like cornerstone "I elongated my lift home, and not mentioning shot cuts and smelling her on the seatbelt. Genius

A lot don't like change (and I'll contractict myself here because kings changed for the worse IMO and followed the suits to get little girls loving their music when they said around the 2nd album they would never listen to the suits) but the monkeys like any band also have die hard fans (like me and you)
I don't think they will ever split up either. Radiohead are the other band who dramitcally change themsleves and it's still great each time

Okay so kings. Got into them around the same time as monkeys, kasabian, bloc party, libertines, strokes, yeah yeah yeahs (f*cking good time for new music - 2004-2006) and many many many more. All the indie Chics at college loved them so was a good time to grow my hair too lol - kings and jack White was actually my inspiration to how I dressed and wanted my hair. Lol
And kings were epic. Proper rock n roll. And England loved them. They kept saying they would never change and then the 4th album came out and in an interview caleb was banging on about Matthew has been hitting the drums hard and it's all mega sounds and it really wasn't. But I was in denial for a while and liked only by the night minus sex on fire.
Basically we used to listen to radio at work at our desks and whenever docherty or monkeys or oasis or Kings were on I would have to be really defensive because the others always wanted it off especially the girls (who was my mates, also I'm a hip hop and rap head and no one got that, they thought you can only like one - what were they on!) but the second sex on fire came out eveyone else who hated them loved them. All the girls were singing their songs but post becuase of the times. Even the lads who didn't have a clue what indie music was were singing them and I used to be very annoyed about this. Had a lot of views on music and it was quite bad really when I look back (hense why I'm now into Rihanna and more open minded etc)
I remember getting on a bus and 3 proper young little girls at the back of the bus blaring out sex on fire singing along and I just got off the bus with rhe ump lol yeah I was dedicated you could say hahaha.

Stoped listening to them, gave another chance on come around sundown and hated it. Gave up and I now only listen to the first 3 albums except crawl from the 4th album (should of been on the 3rd) and the same with Mary on the 5th

But I don't mind now that others like them since then, that's why i said they made music for little girls because that's how I felt back then. Not now, but I don't listen to them

I've seen them live too quite a few times and they are epic. Luckily see them in the old day and a few times around the 4th album when I was half into it.

So yeah lol I get personal with them. Got my dad jnto them too by buying him Youth and young manhood and aha shake heartbreak and he loved them. Made me happy

Haha, tell your dad he has the best screechy voice (I used to do a good version of charmer and kinda spiral staircase. I also do an OK wicker chair) well back in the day

I've not heard mechanical bull or anything since

Yeah we have had that convo lol. I love to hear your voice - that sounds more creepy than intended (technically you've heard my voice - a few months back. If you remember - actually you might not of seen that video)

Sheffield is one of my favs in accents all that area. Nottingham/ Yorkshire etc
I'm not bad when singing a monkeys tune (accent wise)

My mate is a singer and guitar player and when he does gigs there's always a few covers and he don't do the accent he does it in his own style and he pulls out a decent mardy bum but yeah your right. Most time it's horrible without the accent. I loved Sheffield too, only been once but loved it

I would love to have a pint with you one day, even watch a film we both enjoy like fight club or drive. When I was watching hunted A few weeks back I thought to myself if I ever did this I would try and contact you but now I've blown those plans if I ever do it lol (I won't don't worry)

If I ever go to a gig that way (to be honest the last 4 years I haven't done this but I used to go gigs and festivals up and down the country all the time) then I would defo let you know. Take me to you local boozer for a few. You'd prob end up hating me and my stupid Essex accent lol.
Haha that's if I ever have kids - don't look promising at the moment lol

Oh yeah I nearly had breakfast with Ian brown and 3 of my mates in Oxford! lol forgot about that and also got invited to a house party at Keith's place from the prodigy - years and years ago

Oh And Stevo from jackass once took a liking to me and wouldn't leave me alone for ages (with Chris Pontius) tying to get drugs out of me - this was a long time ago too when he was a messer. Ronnie o Sullivan also gave me and my mates a cab in Amsterdam and signed our passports too lol
Memories

Sorry about the long message - maybe j should of PMd you

Oh by the way if you ever want my number for txt or whattsap etc then that's fine by me

Last edited:
  • Thanks
You prob won't expect this but I'm a huge Rihanna fan!!! And I'm not afraid to admit it. I used to hate her but i got into her last 3 albums Before this one a couple of years back when I see her at a festival whilst I was waiting for Eminem and I just eneded up loving her lol.........

A Rihanna vinyl box-set is incoming, set to hit in December. The 15xLP set includes “five titles never previously available on vinyl, including Music Of The Sun (2005), Rated R (2009), Loud (2010), Talk That Talk (2011) and Unapologetic (2012).”

Seven of the albums are 2xLP sets, with Talk That Talk as a 1xLP. And packaging details, courtesy of the press release:

The package – encased in an elegant black, high-gloss slipcase with Rihanna’s signature foil stamped on front — also includes a 186-page hard-back book comprised of every image from every studio album and reproductions of all the original CD booklets. The set also boasts an all-black turntable slipmat adored with Rihanna’s autograph.

409 GBP @ Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MQ1N5GS/?tag=hidefnin-21

216 CAD @ Amazon CA https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01MQ1N5GS/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

349 USD @ Amazon US https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQ1N5GS/?tag=hidefnin-20

316 EUR @ Amazon DE https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01MQ1N5GS/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

rihanna-lp_1024x1024-1.png

• Thanks
A Rihanna vinyl box-set is incoming, set to hit in December. The 15xLP set includes “five titles never previously available on vinyl, including Music Of The Sun (2005), Rated R (2009), Loud (2010), Talk That Talk (2011) and Unapologetic (2012).”

Seven of the albums are 2xLP sets, with Talk That Talk as a 1xLP. And packaging details, courtesy of the press release:

The package – encased in an elegant black, high-gloss slipcase with Rihanna’s signature foil stamped on front — also includes a 186-page hard-back book comprised of every image from every studio album and reproductions of all the original CD booklets. The set also boasts an all-black turntable slipmat adored with Rihanna’s autograph.

409 GBP @ Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MQ1N5GS/?tag=hidefnin-21

216 CAD @ Amazon CA https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01MQ1N5GS/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

349 USD @ Amazon US https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQ1N5GS/?tag=hidefnin-20

316 EUR @ Amazon DE https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01MQ1N5GS/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

View attachment 277228

Oh my god I would love that lol

Love the pics of her in the talk that talk booklet (the ones on show)

A bit weird the the UKs is nearly double the Canadian price and £100 more than the us and German (after conversion)

The Grammys 2017 will be on February 12.

There's two Grammys for “Best Recording Package” and “Best Boxed or Special Limited Edition Package” (Click names to see the releases)

And there's also a Grammy for "Best Score Soundtrack for Visual Media" and for "Best Compilation Soundtrack For Visual Media".

This year, the nominees for “Best Recording Package” are:
The nominees for “Best Boxed or Special Limited Edition Package” are:
The nominees for "Best Compilation Soundtrack For Visual Media" are:
  • Amy — (Various Artists)
  • Miles Ahead — (Miles Davis & Various Artists)
  • Straight Outta Compton — (Various Artists)
  • Suicide Squad (Collector's Edition) — (Various Artists)
  • Vinyl: The Essentials Season 1 — (Various Artists)
The nominees for "Best Score Soundtrack For Visual Media":
  • Bridge of Spies — Thomas Newman
  • Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight — Ennio Morricone
  • The Revenant — Alva Noto & Ryuichi Sakamoto
  • Star Wars: The Force Awakens — John Williams
  • Stranger Things Volume 1 — Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein
  • Stranger Things Volume 2 — Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein
Complete List of Grammy nominations 2017 HERE

Reactions: C2V3N and karma2578
Arrow announced a limited edition of the movie Pieces including a 12" vinyl. Set is limited to 500-1000 copies. Release March 2017. Pre-order starts early 2017. More details HERE

15443009_1382968778403779_375324057959005403_o.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: karma2578
Nominations for the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards, on air Jan. 8 2017

There's given two Golden Globes regarding Scores/Soundtracks. The nominations are:

Best Original Song – Motion Picture:

“Can’t Stop the Feeling” – “Trolls”
“City of Stars” – “La La Land”
“Faith” – “Sing”
“Gold” – “Gold”
“How Far I’ll Go” – “Moana”

Best Original Score – Motion Picture:
Nicholas Britell– “Moonlight”
Justin Hurwitz – “La La Land”
Johann Johannsson – “Arrival”
Dustin O’Halloran, Hauschka – “Lion”
Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Benjamin Wallfisch – “Hidden Figures”

Full list of nominations HERE

• Thanks
Nominations for the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards, on air Jan. 8 2017

There's given two Golden Globes regarding Scores/Soundtracks. The nominations are:

Best Original Song – Motion Picture:

“Can’t Stop the Feeling” – “Trolls”
“City of Stars” – “La La Land”
“Faith” – “Sing”
“Gold” – “Gold”
“How Far I’ll Go” – “Moana”

Best Original Score – Motion Picture:
Nicholas Britell– “Moonlight”
Justin Hurwitz – “La La Land”
Johann Johannsson – “Arrival”
Dustin O’Halloran, Hauschka – “Lion”
Hans Zimmer, Pharrell Williams, Benjamin Wallfisch – “Hidden Figures”

Full list of nominations HERE
City of Stars is literally the only one from that list that I've heard so far, but I love it so much that it already gets my vote!

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Earlier this fall, Lakeshore Records put out a digital version of Wojciech Golczewski's End of Transmission. EOT is a spin-of project for Golczewski's Reality Check trilogy, drawing inspiration from space travel and sci-fi horror but in a much more dirty and intimate fashion. Where Reality Check is a complex production of sounds from numerous sources, End of Transmission is only Golczewski alone in the studio with a vintage miniMoog and a recorder, trying to paint a soundscape to the otherwise complete silence of space travel. The minimalism of End of Transmission is almost like a compromise between the contemporary heavy electroica and the more classical symphonic approach to space music. Needless to say that Golczewski has managed to give you the answer to the question "if you went to space and could only bring one album…”

cf315397-71d4-42fc-b018-ba54da774a0e.jpg

Wojciech Golczewski - End of Transmission
Released on Data Airlines. Pressed on 180 Gram Black Vinyl. Edition of 400 copies. $27

Release today, February 1st NOON (CST), at Mondotees.com