Latest & upcoming Record Releases

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Since most ninjas are more interested in Soundtracks/Scores I thought a Discussion Thread for the latest and upcoming releases of regular records would make sense!

Share your pre-orders you're excited about, re-issues you're looking for or share special editions we should know about!

Attachments

• comingsoon1.png
    comingsoon1.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 605
Reactions: spass and Noodles
Over at Comic-Con, Mondo has announced a pressing of the Fight Club score, which is by the Dust Brothers, release this fall.

View attachment 254033 View attachment 254032

@Noodles @spass @Travis Bickle @comICS-soon @C2V3N @TobinFrost @Flloydo @martinouchou

SWEET BABY JESUS !!!!! :OMG::OMG::OMG::woot::woot::woot::watch::watch::watch::wow::wow::wow::oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::joy::joy::joy:

:woot: One of my favourite films and the music is awesome

I got into the pixies when I was young and first watched the film.

Where is my mind is a incredible last song. Sums me up too. Was going to get a tattoo of it, that's how much it means to me

Problem is my next month of spending will pretty much be steels due to blu fans lol.

I'll have to think about it and see the prices

Where is my mind is a incredible last song. Sums me up too. Was going to get a tattoo of it, that's how much it means to me

Problem is my next month of spending will pretty much be steels due to blu fans lol.

It will be released in fall so probably not next month bud :thumbs:
And it's said it's the score and not the soundtrack so I'm not sure if it includes the Pixies song ..

It will be released in fall so probably not next month bud :thumbs:
And it's said it's the score and not the soundtrack so I'm not sure if it includes the Pixies song ..

Ahhhhh ok. That's good news then. I might still go for it

I missed the score part. I got excited lol
Was hoping it would be like the Darjeeling limited where it's score and soundtrack. Or Tarantino soundtracks like kill bill which is score by RZA and other soundtrack songs

Just Got tickets yesterday for the Pixies playing in Manchester in december
One of my all time best albums:thumbs:
IMAG0105_1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and dan8885
Just Got tickets yesterday for the Pixies playing in Manchester in december
One of my all time best albums:thumbs:
View attachment 254035

Don't, I got the email the other week but just a couldn't afford it. Lol
Didn't get a full month pay on my first month back to work but after next week I'm all good.

They are on my list 100% plus I've never seen them live and haven't been to a gig in over a year. Used to go to loads each month for about 10 years lol.
I fancy listening to U-mass now :)

Reactions: Travis Bickle
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and dan8885
Reactions: dan8885