Latest & upcoming Record Releases

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Since most ninjas are more interested in Soundtracks/Scores I thought a Discussion Thread for the latest and upcoming releases of regular records would make sense!

Share your pre-orders you're excited about, re-issues you're looking for or share special editions we should know about!

Attachments

• comingsoon1.png
    comingsoon1.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 598
Reactions: spass and Noodles
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool (Special Case Bound Edition Vinyl 2xLP & Limited Edition White Vinyl 2xLP)

mMHlq4.jpg
specialed.jpg
13177376_10153409665401876_1315842974951183629_n.jpg

THE release everybody is talking about right now. Stream available right now. Record release with 2xLP White Vinyl & Silver Foil Jacket (limited to 9000) on June 17th. Pre-order live. Check your retailer HERE
And also a Special Vinyl Editon with 2xLP Black Vinyl in a Case Bound Album with 32 Pages of Artwork and a piece of Radiohead master tape available only HERE with shipping in September.

--------------------------

Anyone of you guys into Radiohead? How you like the new record? The Special Edt looks ace but also a bit pricey @spass @Noodles @C2V3N @Tacozilla @Travis Bickle @Flloydo @Sigill @digitalbabe

I was listening to Pablo Honey quite a bit back in the days but that's about it really.

These looks cool though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dan8885
I was listening to Pablo Honey quite a bit back in the days but that's about it really.

These looks cool though. :)

I'm also not the biggest fan but I gave all their albums a listen when the new record was announced and I like them. Pretty much every record sounds beautiful.

I love Radiohead, thanks @dan8885 .
I only heard Burn the Witch and Daydreaming, but I will probably go for that special edition.

You should hurry I think they sell fast!

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and C2V3N
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool (Special Case Bound Edition Vinyl 2xLP & Limited Edition White Vinyl 2xLP)

View attachment 239328 View attachment 239331 View attachment 239332

THE release everybody is talking about right now. Stream available right now. Record release with 2xLP White Vinyl & Silver Foil Jacket (limited to 9000) on June 17th. Pre-order live. Check your retailer HERE
And also a Special Vinyl Editon with 2xLP Black Vinyl in a Case Bound Album with 32 Pages of Artwork and a piece of Radiohead master tape available only HERE with shipping in September.

Anyone of you guys into Radiohead? How you like the new record? The Special Edt looks ace but also a bit pricey @spass @Noodles @C2V3N @Tacozilla @Travis Bickle @Flloydo @Sigill @digitalbabe
Looks good!

I've never been a big fan of Radiohead... I always found their stuff to be pretty dull and moody, which wasn't really my thing. I gave the new album a listen the other day though and quite liked it, so I'll probably go back and listen to their older stuff now too. Strange what getting older does to your taste in music and film lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and dan8885
Looks good!

I've never been a big fan of Radiohead... I always found their stuff to be pretty dull and moody, which wasn't really my thing. I gave the new album a listen the other day though and quite liked it, so I'll probably go back and listen to their older stuff now too. Strange what getting older does to your taste in music and film lol.

Me too. Especially the singing. But yeah, I'm getting old :hurting: I've pre-ordered the white 2LP for now. I'll give it some listen till June and decide then.

• Thanks
Reactions: C2V3N and Noodles
Thanks for the tag @dan8885! Not a big fan of radiohead myself. I've heard a few of there songs but I have just never got into them. This edition does look cool though!:)

• Thanks

View attachment 239328 View attachment 239331 View attachment 239332

Oh wow,

The new album is fantastic, heard it Sunday night. I'm a huge huge huge fan and been listening to the bends, OK computer, hail to the thief, in_rainbows and King of the limbs a lot lately

Looks good!

I actully get quite annoyed when people call them dull and moody because they are usually beautiful songs lol they make me happy

If you ever want any pointers for more lively and rock sounding songs let me know, they have loads

Listen to these songs my favs/- electroneering, climbing up the walls (my absolute favourite), idioteque, the bends, 2+2=5, jigsaw falling into place, I might be wrong, my iron lung, there there, lotus flower, 15 steps, body snatchers, blow out, creep

And some of their softer songs are just crazy stunning like: all I need, karma police, reckoner, videotape, codex, no surprises, fake plastic trees, creep acoustic

Give some of them (or all of them a go mate)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and dan8885
Oh wow,

The new album is fantastic, heard it Sunday night. I'm a huge huge huge fan and been listening to the bends, OK computer, hail to the thief, in_rainbows and King of the limbs a lot lately

I actully get quite annoyed when people call them dull and moody because they are usually beautiful songs lol they make me happy

If you ever want any pointers for more lively and rock sounding songs let me know, they have loads

Listen to these songs my favs/- electroneering, climbing up the walls (my absolute favourite), idioteque, the bends, 2+2=5, jigsaw falling into place, I might be wrong, my iron lung, there there, lotus flower, 15 steps, body snatchers, blow out, creep

And some of their softer songs are just crazy stunning like: all I need, karma police, reckoner, videotape, codex, no surprises, fake plastic trees, creep acoustic

Give some of them (or all of them a go mate)

Did you pre-ordered? Black vinyl? White? Deluxe Boxset? CD?

Reactions: Flloydo
Did you pre-ordered? Black vinyl? White? Deluxe Boxset? CD?

I would love that deluxe or the white vinyl but I simply can't afford it at the moment plus I didn't know when the money is taken.
I'll end up getting the CD anyway like I do with all music I buy and to go with all my other Radiohead limited edition CDs/ box sets and hopefully the vinyl at some point.

Did you order?

I would love that deluxe or the white vinyl but I simply can't afford it at the moment plus I didn't know when the money is taken.
I'll end up getting the CD anyway like I do with all music I buy and to go with all my other Radiohead limited edition CDs/ box sets and hopefully the vinyl at some point.

Did you order?

I've preordered the white vinyl. I do pre-orders if I can with JPC.de
I order there on account. So when it's released it will arrive and I got 2 weeks to pay.
And everything above 20 EUR is shipping free to Germany.

I've preordered the white vinyl. I do pre-orders if I can with JPC.de
I order there on account. So when it's released it will arrive and I got 2 weeks to pay.
And everything above 20 EUR is shipping free to Germany.

I'm trying to look for the white one now to see if the price is the same as the standard black vinyl or similar. Unfortunately Amazon don't have it and it's a shame you don't get a larger version 12 page booklet that comes with the CD with the standard vinyl

@dan8885 love Radiohead have all the albums seen them a couple of times not actually heard any of the new tracks yet but looking forward to the new album i flit between collecting Music & Movies but trying to curb my spending so much stuff i want though :rolleyes:

Vinyl is for forever buddy. Go for it :naughty:

I'm trying to look for the white one now to see if the price is the same as the standard black vinyl or similar. Unfortunately Amazon don't have it and it's a shame you don't get a larger version 12 page booklet that comes with the CD with the standard vinyl

Check this Blog, there are all UK retailers listed with the white vinyl
https://slyvinyl.com/genres/indierock/radiohead-a-moon-shaped-pool-special-edition-vinyl-2xlp

@dan8885 love Radiohead have all the albums seen them a couple of times not actually heard any of the new tracks yet but looking forward to the new album i flit between collecting Music & Movies but trying to curb my spending so much stuff i want though :rolleyes:

They are one of the best live bands and that I've seen live in my life (and I've seen a sh*t load of live music)
New album has a simular sound to King of the limbs but I think it's better.
Only problem is they have messed about with the track identikit. They made identikit just after KOTL came out and played it live all the time at every gig and tour for the last 5 years and they have finally made a studio version but f*cked it up which is a shame because the live version is incredible and simple