Latest & upcoming Record Releases

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Since most ninjas are more interested in Soundtracks/Scores I thought a Discussion Thread for the latest and upcoming releases of regular records would make sense!

Share your pre-orders you're excited about, re-issues you're looking for or share special editions we should know about!

Attachments

• comingsoon1.png
    comingsoon1.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 598
Reactions: spass and Noodles
They went all in for the Ghost in the Shell 2017 OST and score.

Score is done by none other than Clint Mansell! Coming from Lakeshore Records (at least the CD, so I guess Vinyl too).

And Music from the Motion Picture got a very interesting artist line-up (and Cover art):

ghost-in-the-shell-artwork.jpg

01. Kenji Kawai– “Utai IV Reawakening” (Steve Aoki remix)
02. Johnny Jewel – “The Hacker”
03. Boys Noize – “Cathryn’s Peak”
04. DJ Shadow feat. Nils Frahm – “Scars”
05. Above & Beyond – “Surge”
06. IO Echo – “Aokigahara Forest” (Album Only)
07. Tricky – “Escape”
08. Ki: Theory – “Enjoy The Silence” (Album Only)
09. Johnny Jewel – “Free Fall”
10. Gary Numan – “Bed Of Thorns”
11. Johnny Jewel – “The Key”
12. Kenji Kawai– “Utai IV Reawakening”

No pre-orders or vinyl announcements yet ....

• Thanks
Reactions: karma2578
No turbo kid yet but it's going up this week

Wednesday is the day it seems:

Music Weekly: SILENT HILL, Re-Stocked Titles + Free Shipping Promo!

Hey all - big one this week! We're super excited to release two all-new horror scores - the soundtrack to the 1999 Survival Horror classic game, SILENT HILL, and 2017's criminally under-seen, THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS.

Also, we're excited to launch a Free Domestic Shipping / $10 Flat-Rate International Shipping promo today through Sunday (4/16) for all vinyl and CDs. Just in time, too, as we have a bunch of really fun re-stocks including copies of CASTLEVANIA, Joe LoDuca's EVIL DEAD: A NIGHTMARE REIMAGINED 7-Inch, and an all new colorway of TURBO KID (Chronicles of the Wasteland) 2XLP.

All new releases go on sale Wednesday at NOON (CST), but we also restocked the website today with some gems and warehouse finds. Be sure check the music section today and all week long.

Reactions: karma2578
Loads of reissues on mondo website including last of us and Gremlins

Aw mate, I love you for this! Scored the Last of Us Set for 85 USD shipped.

It's free shipping on all domestic orders and 10$ Flatrate for all international orders!

@Noodles @Flloydo @apsmith21 @digitalbabe @spass @steelmybeatingheart @Lollard2002 @Chacha
Aw man, just my luck... I'm broke right now. Why couldn't they have waited until I get paid in 2 weeks?! I check eBay almost daily for the TLOU set as well, so would've been all over that if I had the cash. :arghh:

Appreciate the heads up though guys! Hopefully you were able to grab something. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and dan8885
After thinking about it for a few minutes I decided I want TLOU more than any of my current pre-orders, so was willing to cancel them all just so I could afford it... bloody thing's sold out now though! Oh well :ugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
After thinking about it for a few minutes I decided I want TLOU more than any of my current pre-orders, so was willing to cancel them all just so I could afford it... bloody thing's sold out now though! Oh well :ugh:

Aw man, it's Mondo. There's no time to think or decide mate :grumpy: I know how much you love the game, you should've ordered it immediately :hurting:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Aw man, it's Mondo. There's no time to think or decide mate :grumpy: I know how much you love the game, you should've ordered it immediately :hurting:
Hmm yeah, my loss! Although, I immediately added it to my basket despite knowing I probably wouldn't be able to afford it... it took me literally a few minutes to decide that I was going to cancel everything to get it, but by then it was already too late. Do Mondo not secure items in your basket for up to 10 minutes anymore, or am I getting them confused with another site?

EDIT - Never mind, just seen this...

Untitled-2.jpg

• Thanks
Hmm yeah, my loss! Although, I immediately added it to my basket despite knowing I probably wouldn't be able to afford it... it took me literally a few minutes to decide that I was going to cancel everything to get it, but by then it was already too late. Do Mondo not secure items in your basket for up to 10 minutes anymore, or am I getting them confused with another site?

No, I think it's only secured when payment went through. At least that's what happens with prints with me. Never ordered a vinyl that was so fast OOS like prints though.

• Thanks
No, I think it's only secured when payment went through. At least that's what happens with prints with me. Never ordered a vinyl that was so fast OOS like prints though.
I edited my post above basically answering my own question lol... I must have been thinking of Waxwork's site or something. :facepalm:

• Thanks
Well.. nothing for me. Already have the TLOU boxset, the Batman TAS boxset and Fight Club. I'm tempted to buy the Iron Giant but I don't know, I think I'll wait another month.

And I'm sorry for you @Noodles ! If I see a boxset on sale someday, I'll let you know ;)

• Thanks
Well.. nothing for me. Already have the TLOU boxset, the Batman TAS boxset and Fight Club. I'm tempted to buy the Iron Giant but I don't know, I think I'll wait another month.

And I'm sorry for you @Noodles ! If I see a boxset on sale someday, I'll let you know ;)
Thanks buddy, much appreciated! :thumbs:

Aw mate, I love you for this! Scored the Last of Us Set for 85 USD shipped.

It's free shipping on all domestic orders and 10$ Flatrate for all international orders!

@Noodles @Flloydo @apsmith21 @digitalbabe @spass @steelmybeatingheart @Lollard2002 @Chacha

Cheers dan but damn I'm just not in a good position to be buying vinyls at the mo.

Really dying to get the gremlins one but I'm broke as a joke

And I eventually talked myself out of the fight club pink editon, would love to own it but I just can't

I thought they were re releasing the pink fight club again in the first quarter of this year? Did they change their plans?