Lawrence of Arabia - 60th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 13, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi (Sold Out) link from 2022 no longer works
Price: £29.99
Notes: 4 Discs

The UK trade wide re-release that was due to be released on February 12 2024 has been cancelled by Sony

Lawrence of Arabia.jpg

Last edited:
Does that count for the german release too? It's 15 days away and still up for pre-order everywhere here.

I was thinking why this thread keeps getting new answers, but as I'm not interested in the title, wasn't reading, to avoid posting something stupid and offensive... :shipped:
I too bought a copy on US restock for a friend, guess that was a right decision.
Unless Germany does get its release, which ends up laying around for €15, all the while Americans will still buy their versions for $100 on eBay, just because...
There, I've said something offensive anyway. :naughty:

I was thinking why this thread keeps getting new answers, but as I'm not interested in the title, wasn't reading, to avoid posting something stupid and offensive... :shipped:
I too bought a copy on US restock for a friend, guess that was a right decision.
Unless Germany does get its release, which ends up laying around for €15, all the while Americans will still buy their versions for $100 on eBay, just because...
There, I've said something offensive anyway. :naughty:
Only if you're American, ,, so what, 340 million people? :rofl: