LD

hmmm i think my last bands' website still works.

ADAYAFTER:
www.myspace.com/adayafter

and my first band when I was a wee Phil

Third World Sin:
www.myspace.com/thirdworldsin

and my new band that is changing names from joyful degay:

Joyful Decay:

www.myspace.com/joyfuldecay

This new project doesn't do itself justice with the tracks on that page.. I'm disappointed the other guitar player hasn't updated them with our newer tracks, but whatever

dig in! I don't really care if you like it or not since the first two bands failed to go anywhere and this new band is too young to have anything interesting.

I think I got TWS's worthless fight on my computer somewhere.. that song was 32 notes all over the place.. when we'd play it live I'd have to take a good 3 minutes to rest my arm I'll post it when I get home..

Yeah, its a fine name, just that the members changed enough it's no longer worth keeping really

Here's that really fun track with all the riffin' It's about 9 years old so be forgiving of the production:

Worthless Fight

I think the most polished stuff I have is from ADAYAFTER... the new band is getting a vocalist and then we'll be in the studio fixing our songs up.

that's a forbidden link or something.

:scat::scat: I need that on my Killzone 2 soundtrack....:twisted:

copy away if you'd like, the band has been broken up for years now

I've been trying to get the new group to cover it because the riffing is really fun to play on guitar, but I have to be able to play it before I can get them to consider it :hilarious: ahh to be younger again

If you want to kill your arms that song will do it.. it's pretty relentless on the guitar player

Not a huge fan of that type of rock (yelling), but its still pretty good.

Fortunately the new group I'm in departs from my previous two bands where yelling was involved... we're actually requiring a singer with no screaming necessary

If you check out ADAYAFTER, flesh and bone is about as close as you'll get.. We did have a completely acoustic song that I could upload with no screaming. Perhaps you'll like that.

The Coldest Hand

I have the full ADAYAFTER album which was 11 tracks, and I have the full TWS E.P. which was 4 songs so if you want them let me know I don't have a problem giving it away... there was also a TWS DVD that includes a scene with the drummer puking hahaha.. I pull that out once in awhile to make people dry heave from watching it.. its gnarly. I wonder if I can youtube it?

Heeeeeeyyyy!!! I caught you reversing the intro riff on the DB Mix!

Sokay, Metallica did the same thing with blackened.. totally effin awesome

yep, haha... actually I was just messing around and sent some random crap to my friend Matthew and he threw all of that together, reversed it... it sounds so **** because I didn't have my guitar amp in '06, I had this little speaker and a Digitech RP100. :hilarious:

What all do you need?... I have a Shure SM57 that I plugged in directly to my soundcard, bad idea since the output level is way to low, I think i'll try and buy a USB interface... not sure what else I would need.

If you want simple effective and cheap

for vocals, a condensor mic ... a pre-amp .. like a usb m-audio preamp ($150?)

and a recording program ... I always used Adobe Audition or ProTools (industry standard, least for rap)

I've used this for all my rough scratch demos:

Behringer Mixer

Ultra quiet, 4 mic preamps/1/4" inputs so you can do vox and guitars.. I've even done 4 channel mixes for drums with it