Release date: September 24, 2010
Price: Approx. 50 USD, shipping not included
Purchase link: Amazon.co.jp (sold out)
Notes: When sold, it was NOT sealed.

71MWbLul5jL._AA500_.jpg

81zI5mzRO9L._AA1460_.jpg

Please see info here, on how this Steelbook was originally sold:

Last edited by a moderator:
A Uk re-release steelbook with the same design would surely sell out if 4000 were made. Just add the best English audio to it. Guaranteed. I think I must be dreaming!

Interesting steelbook and why it demands such a high price lol. Is this a wildlife documentary about dolphins?

You're kidding right :wtf:

I absolutely love this movie, definitely my favorite one in my pre-teen years.

It's a Luc Besson movie, probably his best one.

It's the story of Jacques Mayol, a free diver, friendship/rivalry with his fellow free diver (played by Jean Reno). beautiful movie, haunting music, amazing cinematography.

It's definitely my #1 want and has been for quite some time now :(

It's the story of Jacques Mayol, a free diver, friendship/rivalry with his fellow free diver (played by Jean Reno). beautiful movie, haunting music, amazing cinematography.

Never heard of this movie at all lol, so I am not kidding. From looking at the cover it looks like wildlife documentary :hilarious:

I'll get the bluray version, I think £500 is bit too much for me!

Never heard of this movie at all lol, so I am not kidding. From looking at the cover it looks like wildlife documentary :hilarious:

You know me, I'm gonna end up getting it for free :hilarious:

Seriously, a friend of mine promised to give me his copy at one point, all I have to do is remind him that he promised, and that my birthday is in a month and a half :joy:

You know me, I'm gonna end up getting it for free :hilarious:

Seriously, a friend of mine promised to give me his copy at one point, all I have to do is remind him that he promised, and that my birthday is in a month and a half :joy:

Is it Chip getting you this? How generous of him :scat:

lol dont worry, I thought the same. :hilarious:

I remember one going for about $100 a year or so ago. And I thought about bidding but thought it was too high. Oops. Guess I missed my shot on this one...

I totally agree, this is an awesome movie and the Steelbook i would put without a doubt in my top 3 that i own and i class this as a real rare one as unlike the FS IM's and John Rambo's of this world this one hardly ever shows up for purchase which makes it even more unique IMHO. ;)

I totally agree, this is an awesome movie and the Steelbook i would put without a doubt in my top 3 that i own and i class this as a real rare one as unlike the FS IM's and John Rambo's of this world this one hardly ever shows up for purchase which makes it even more unique IMHO. ;)

I don't think I have even seen it on ebay before, but these are one of the titles that is so rare that some haven't even of heard of this yet.

Another massive fan here and if you don't believe me, check out the gallery album