Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: December 19, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: €23.99

91kg5am5mPL._SX342_.jpg

djhc50gzqdm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going for one of those mediabooks in this case which imo have the superior cover arts, plus i already own the original as a mediabook. I have yet to decide which though.

Interesting that this is a SteelBook. The only other Turbine Steel which I bought (Johnny Mnemonic) wasn't. Is was some kind of MetalPack with the hinge on the spine..

I watched the movie, I wouldnt say its the worst in the franchise as that was the last one .... but its 2nd to worst. ha. Tho like Cooey said it starts out pretty good tho then just becomes a typical b horror somewhat. Has good production.

The steel art makes me want to buy it but with the print run I'm just going to wait it out and if it falls cheap enough that makes me pull the trigger then I shall.....

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
damn, waited too long, any chance it comes back in stock? or with the indexing it never will?

Slim chances. I was searching the whole net, uncut shops etc before i got lucky 5 days ago and snatched me a copy. 5000 numbered copies only, for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. It's sold out/taken down in almost every onlineshop. Being on the fence of indexing made this edition sell like hot cookies. There is already a cut FSK 18 amaray edition which just confirms further the SPIO uncut steelbook/Mediabook etc. will land on the index. Ebay might be a choice or Amazon second hand, but the prices are way higher.

Last edited:
Reactions: wouter