Legend (Blu-ray Original Artwork Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 28, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi USA
Price: $34.99
Notes: To get correct USA price set both Shipping to and Region & Language to USA

203707616_4466793316687961_8012973106053876127_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sinusR2
Zavvi US have just charged my card for this. Kinda early for a 20/10 release.. maybe it'll get shipped early, never know!

Mine shipped last night. Honestly shocked at how quick a turnaround it was from getting charged and the street date.

Not sure if there is a glitch, but I was able to order this to the UK at the $34.99 price with a $2.49 delivery charge that comes to around £28.

I was surprised I could order this without the price of the item doubling when it detects you're from the UK. Hope it goes through ok.

Not sure if there is a glitch, but I was able to order this to the UK at the $34.99 price with a $2.49 delivery charge that comes to around £28.

I was surprised I could order this without the price of the item doubling when it detects you're from the UK. Hope it goes through ok.
Yup, if you look back at the previous page, I posted that was able to be done 2 months ago. I don't understand how/why exactly, seeing as the non exclusive is still $70, but I'm not questioning it too much (and hoping it's not vat related).

It'll go through fine, my order of x2 copies were charged on Tuesday and shipped Thursday. It's coming via dhl from the US and there's no indication as to whether zavvi have paid uk vat upfront or not, so it's entirely possible I may get hit by customs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Graphic_Delusions
My Zavvi order came in a cardboard box (!). I am glad I went with the original poster art but I have to say the standard cover looks alot better then I was expecting!

Reactions: Shark