Legend (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Release date: May 24th, 2016
Purchase link:Fnac
Price: EUR 24.99

Legend.jpg

Last edited:
@Noodles With France apparently getting the same Steelbook as the UK, it's looking increasingly likely that the forthcoming German one may also end up the same, notwithstanding the different artwork currently showing on Amazon and Media Markt. This title is, after all, distributed in all three countries by the same company, Studio Canal.

I think that the best prospect for a WEA Steelbook, with maybe something akin to your own concept artwork, is the proposed FAC release, since the distribution rights in the Czech republic have been licensed to a domestic distributor.

@Noodles With France apparently getting the same Steelbook as the UK, it's looking increasingly likely that the forthcoming German one may also end up the same, notwithstanding the different artwork currently showing on Amazon and Media Markt. This title is, after all, distributed in all three countries by the same company, Studio Canal.

I think that the best prospect for a WEA Steelbook, with maybe something akin to your own concept artwork, is the proposed FAC release, since the distribution rights in the Czech republic have been licensed to a domestic distributor.
You speak sense... I like it! You're probably spot on there mate. Kind of a shame about the German steel, but I probably would've passed on it if FA goes ahead with their FAC edition anyway, so it's nothing lost really.

And whilst we're on the subject... for those that aren't aware, you can vote here to make the FAC edition for The Legend a reality! :thumbs: