LEGEND (Tom Hardy) WEA Czech in FAC

We are interested LEGEND (Tom Hardy) WEA SteelBook in FAC ?

• Total voters

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
legend-poster-tom-hardy.jpg

I'm definitely up for this. I already have the UK edition but for such a superb film, I'd certainly be prepared to double dip.

Rather sad that so few people here have bothered to vote in the survey. Virtually every Steelbook thread is full of comments to the effect that this or that title should be released as part of the FAC, yet when the opportunity arises to actually vote for a brilliant film to be included in that collection, only 36 respond, 6 of whom vote against!

@Noodles With this being a Studio Canal title, a company which doesn't directly distribute its own product in the Czech Republic but licenses it to a local company for domestic release, the artwork should indeed be unique to this particular edition. Maybe, something more akin to your own concept artwork.

I fear, however, that the apparent apathy here on this forum may kill this release stone dead before it even gets off the drawing board.

Reactions: Noodles
I'm definitely up for this. I already have the UK edition but for such a superb film, I'd certainly be prepared to double dip.

Rather sad that so few people here have bothered to vote in the survey. Virtually every Steelbook thread is full of comments to the effect that this or that title should be released as part of the FAC, yet when the opportunity arises to actually vote for a brilliant film to be included in that collection, only 36 respond, 6 of whom vote against!

@Noodles With this being a Studio Canal title, a company which doesn't directly distribute its own product in the Czech Republic but licenses it to a local company for domestic release, the artwork should indeed be unique to this particular edition. Maybe, something more akin to your own concept artwork.

I fear, however, that the apparent apathy here on this forum may kill this release stone dead before it even gets off the drawing board.
I'm guessing one of the reasons this doesn't appear to be getting the attention it deserves is because many members probably don't even check out this section of the forums unfortunately. I might post a cheeky link to it in one of the existing Legend steelbook threads in a bit though. ;)

It'd be super cool if they went for the same art as my mock-up, but the upcoming German steelbook is already pretty similar to that, so I wouldn't mind seeing something completely new for this. :)

Just so people know what we're talking about, here's my concept...

#39 Legend (SC).png

A poll is also available on facebook , 37 voted Yes, 9 vote No. So i hope it happens :woot::shy: i love this clip :LOL::rofl::giggle:

Reactions: augustus
i said yes. love hardy. this is no masterpiece, but good cinema still.

edit : and I love how FA gets us all involved. and gives us a chance to make a difference.

Yes! Even though the film almost falls apart towards the ending Tom Hardy was able to salvage as much as it's possible, huge fan of the performance. A shame the film wasn't as good as that, should have received an Oscar nomination. Also a perfect fit next to other Helgeland films like 42.

I never saw the movie yet so can't tell, but it has to have a rewatch power for me to invest in Fullslip Packages, although I do love Tom Hardy he is one of my Favorite Actor since Inception loved him in it and he is one of my favorite gangster movie ''The Drop'' saw that multiple time.