Legion of Collectors (DC Box) (Discussion Thread) [Funko]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
LEGION of COLLECTORS - DC / FUNKO
https://legionofcollectors.com/

DC Comics and Funko are proud to unveil Legion of Collectors, the only OFFICIAL DC Comics subscription box! Featuring 100% exclusive collectibles, apparel and accessories from the DC universe, the debut box – themed after Batman v Superman – will ship this March.

For just $25 every other month, members will receive a box full of exclusive DC-themed Funko items valued at over $50. Each box will focus on a different part of the DC universe and include memorabilia exclusive to the program.

The initial March box will contain an exclusive Armored Batman Pop! from Batman v Superman, as well as a host of other surprises perfect for any DC fan excited for the epic battle between the Son of Krypton and the Bat of Gotham! Boxes will ship every two months, and there are two member levels available – a monthly plan (Sidekick), and an annual plan (Hero) featuring a mystery reward upon completing one year in the program.

Don’t miss this chance to acquire the premiere box from Legion of Collectors and
complete your Batman v Superman collection! Sign-up today!

$50 VALUE FOR ONLY $25!+SHIPPING & HANDLING ANDTAXES WHERE APPLICABLE
EACH BOX CONTAINS 100% EXCLUSIVEPOP! VINYL, APPAREL, ACCESSORIES, COLLECTIBLES AND MORE!

SHIPPING TO US AND CANADA ONLY!

DC.png

DEBUT BOX CONTAINS AN EXCLUSIVEARMORED BATMAN POP! VINYL!

Last edited:
FULL SPOILERS FOR THIS MONTHS BOX:

- Supergirl Badge
- Atom Pin
- Arrow T-Shirt
- Flash Comic
- Supergirl Rock Candy Figure
- Jay Garrick (Flash) Pop!

locjaygarrick1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
FULL SPOILERS FOR THIS MONTHS BOX:

- Supergirl Badge
- Atom Pin
- Arrow T-Shirt
- Flash Comic
- Supergirl Rock Candy Figure
- Jay Garrick (Flash) Pop!

locjaygarrick1.jpg

This is amazing, wish the UK got these boxes :(

The more unboxing videos for this I watch the more I want to cry I need that pop :arghh:

You can pre order on ebay but it costs upto £50 I think. Same with those company's that offer a US address then forward it to you.

What's the reason they don't ship to the UK?

Funko has underground toys as their European distributor why they can't send these boxes to them and sell them also is Europe is a joke :(

Suicide Squad box revealed

DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW *SPOILER WARNING*

Found these pictures online showing the contents, not bad I like the pop funko
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
*SPOILER ALERT*

This is the contents of the women of DC box, these are not my pictures. They are putting less and less items in these boxes.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Choice of two tshirts, both horrible colours

image.jpg

Here is a video also

There was talk that the hawk girl would be the Legends of Tommorow one as it has been shown on the back of other LOT boxes but this is clearly a marvel one so expect an almost identical one to appear in a LOT box soon.

Online a lot of people are not happy with this box. I think Funko should step back pull in all these different boxes and if they can't put enough decent stuff inside then reduce the amount of boxes instead of increasing and including stuff people don't want or less and less items

Did you get this one @kaw?
Nope! and THANK GOODNESS!! haha That is weaksauce. So glad I didn't do it.
I've canceled most of my boxes lately... (MCC Spidey was my last one for now).

I may renew for this next one tho:
CrWbzB3WgAApZIQ.jpg

Some potential great stuff could be in this.

I think Funko might be taking the hint that people are not happy with the boxes lately. Recently I saw they did a poll on twitter (for the Smugglers Bounty box) if people would rather have 2 pops or a 2 pack.

Reactions: Flash
Nope! and THANK GOODNESS!! haha That is weaksauce. So glad I didn't do it.
I've canceled most of my boxes lately... (MCC Spidey was my last one for now).

I may renew for this next one tho:
CrWbzB3WgAApZIQ.jpg

Some potential great stuff could be in this.

I think Funko might be taking the hint that people are not happy with the boxes lately. Recently I saw they did a poll on twitter (for the Smugglers Bounty box) if people would rather have 2 pops or a 2 pack.

Maybe as I said they are doing too many boxes just do one or two and make them great

I heard that those very rare ones have come out of the vault which will make alot of people who own the originals very mad. I don't own any of them but totally understand bit like the Disney steels re-release it's a shame something you thought was unique and valuable whether you were ever going to sell it or not. I have a very set price paid for pops so would never ever pay the huge amounts I know some people have spent buying riddler and two face in particular.

Spoiler alert for November Box

image.jpg

I mean I can never get these but I love the pop and Dorbz,I could leave the mug and hat when will Funko realise people want shirts not hats or mugs

@kaw @lights