Legion of Collectors (DC Box) (Discussion Thread) [Funko]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
LEGION of COLLECTORS - DC / FUNKO
https://legionofcollectors.com/

DC Comics and Funko are proud to unveil Legion of Collectors, the only OFFICIAL DC Comics subscription box! Featuring 100% exclusive collectibles, apparel and accessories from the DC universe, the debut box – themed after Batman v Superman – will ship this March.

For just $25 every other month, members will receive a box full of exclusive DC-themed Funko items valued at over $50. Each box will focus on a different part of the DC universe and include memorabilia exclusive to the program.

The initial March box will contain an exclusive Armored Batman Pop! from Batman v Superman, as well as a host of other surprises perfect for any DC fan excited for the epic battle between the Son of Krypton and the Bat of Gotham! Boxes will ship every two months, and there are two member levels available – a monthly plan (Sidekick), and an annual plan (Hero) featuring a mystery reward upon completing one year in the program.

Don’t miss this chance to acquire the premiere box from Legion of Collectors and
complete your Batman v Superman collection! Sign-up today!

$50 VALUE FOR ONLY $25!+SHIPPING & HANDLING ANDTAXES WHERE APPLICABLE
EACH BOX CONTAINS 100% EXCLUSIVEPOP! VINYL, APPAREL, ACCESSORIES, COLLECTIBLES AND MORE!

SHIPPING TO US AND CANADA ONLY!

DC.png

DEBUT BOX CONTAINS AN EXCLUSIVEARMORED BATMAN POP! VINYL!

Last edited:
That pop looks great, unfortunately id probably just get the standard batman now :(

Agree @Flash quite annoying UK doesnt get a decent mystery pop crate. £ is more than $ but id gladly pay £20/25 for a crate this this if uk ever got them.

Reactions: Flash
Even if they did ship it we'd end up customs fees etc

I can't see why for example underground toys are the European distributer for funko so don't see why funko can't send them stuff so they can't have a box

Even if they did ship it we'd end up customs fees etc

I can't see why for example underground toys are the European distributer for funko so don't see why funko can't send them stuff so they can't have a box

You say that but I've never been hit by customs getting all the Marvel ones. I even bought the first 3 in one order.

So how come the UK can get the Marvel boxes but this and Star wars we can't get?

You couldn't get the Marvel boxes in the UK straight away so I think eventually both the Star Wars and this one will be available world wide. I'm guessing they are seeing how popular they are in America first.

You say that but I've never been hit by customs getting all the Marvel ones. I even bought the first 3 in one order.

You couldn't get the Marvel boxes in the UK straight away so I think eventually both the Star Wars and this one will be available world wide. I'm guessing they are seeing how popular they are in America first.

Well you are lucky I got hit for like 0.50 over and it's just not worth it. The point is there is no reason why the UK can't get some exclusives for a change.

The first box was available to the UK though, there was just a delay with ordering it. The only one I bought I got hit by customs.

Box 2 will be....
DC TV

CcjGMTFWwAUP831.jpg:large

With Speedy, Green Arrow, and Zoom already announced to be coming as Pops...
What other characters would you like to see?

Some that would be cool:
- King Shark (6 inch)
- Atom
- Arsenal

Anybody get theirs yet?
I Just watched an Unboxing video of this...

Slightly disappointed to be honest... Would have thought for the first box they would have done something a little more special.

Anybody get theirs yet?
I Just watched an Unboxing video of this...

Slightly disappointed to be honest... Would have thought for the first box they would have done something a little more special.

Yes watched unboxing aswell I don't have the box but thought it would have more in it and the tshirt is a hellish colour.

If you don't want the dorbz I'll take them off your hands lol ;)

SO... Big spoiler posted today as a "hint"... but it pretty much gives it away:

So I guess this means we are getting a Jay Garrick Pop?