Donated by: LEGO
Host: mllNY

DURATION:
Ninja week: March 25 - March 31

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

LEGO Overwatch Hanzo vs. Genji (75971)
Now your favorite Overwatch fan can build the Hanamura dojo in LEGO bricks with LEGO Overwatch 75971 Hanzo vs. Genji. Based on the internationally acclaimed team-based action game, this Overwatch toy recreates the epic face-off for the Hanamura dojo between the rival dragon brothers Hanzo and Genji. With weapons for the highly recognizable Overwatch heroes and a buildable dojo, kids will love to creatively play out the action from the game, while older fans will want to show off the set next to their gaming setup.
1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Spider-Man's Spider Crawler (76114)
Team up with Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099 to pursue diamond thieves Sandman and Vulture in the LEGO Marvel Spider-Man 76114 Spider-Man’s Spider Crawler. The Crawler features a lifelike spider-crawling function, 2 stud shooters and a shooter that fires tech spider or web elements. This superhero playset includes 4 LEGO minifigures with weapons, Sandman’s buildable opening sandbase with hidden diamond elements and Vulture’s buildable wings. Also includes 9 assorted web elements to customize your builds, minifigures and weapons for imaginative play.
4.jpg6.jpg5.jpg

How do i win this?!
1. Thank the OP
2. Let me know; what is your favorite LEGO product line?

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. Winner to be chosen via random.org. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site
Be sure to follow Lego on their social channels #Lego #Whatwillyoubuild

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Thanks for the contest OP
My favourite and my sons favourite Lego range has to be the marvel/dc superheroes and villains line, he’s just gotten into Lego so we started building houses and such now we’re moving into the comic book range

Star Wars, I've built a few for my desk at work. These would be awesome to put together and work on next! Thanks for the giveaway!