Multi Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

lego sw.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Robles
Always been a fan of the Lego games and this will be a welcomed addition for me :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Weirdly I never did pick up any of the Star Wars Lego games, so will definitely be getting this once it's released on the Switch. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Weirdly I never did pick up any of the Star Wars Lego games, so will definitely be getting this once it's released on the Switch. :D

Great games mate, if you like something to just chill and play then these are the games to go for .

Normally pick then up for the kids but I end up playing the story in all of them myself hahaha

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Great games mate, if you like something to just chill and play then these are the games to go for .

Normally pick then up for the kids but I end up playing the story in all of them myself hahaha
I've played a few of the demos and always found them quite fun, but just never bothered to pick up the full game for some reason.

I did recently get Lego City for the Switch though, but I'm not feeling the whole open world thing for some reason... maybe I just need to get used to it a bit more.

I've played a few of the demos and always found them quite fun, but just never bothered to pick up the full game for some reason.

I did recently get Lego City for the Switch though, but I'm not feeling the whole open world thing for some reason... maybe I just need to get used to it a bit more.
Hahaha the GTA for kids:oohyeah: Lego city is a little different from most of the other Lego releases but still fun once you get into it. Just think you've also got a Lego Forza 4 which is due out in a couple of days :rofl::rofl::thumbs: So I'll definitely be getting that DLC :oohyeah::thumbs:

Hahaha the GTA for kids:oohyeah: Lego city is a little different from most of the other Lego releases but still fun once you get into it. Just think you've also got a Lego Forza 4 which is due out in a couple of days :rofl::rofl::thumbs: So I'll definitely be getting that DLC :oohyeah::thumbs:
:LOL:

I can't drive for s*** in that game either, so my vehicles are forever blowing up, which doesn't help! Probably best I avoid Forza lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
New trailer looks brilliant :rofl:
Shame this has been delayed until next year.

Can see this being released at the end of the year.

Snot yet got this but seeing as it's already I sale discounts, am cool to wait until its closer to £20 (got plenty of other games am working my way through as well)