Leon

Jan 30, 2009
England
OMG EEK! I only watched this film for the first time last night and it was amazing. I cant believe i have never seen this film before :scat: Jean Reno was simply brillant as Leon.

damnit, I was looking for this at blockbuster and they don't carry it

guess I'll just grab the bluray?

Leon aka The Professional???

yup,it's a good movie,the relationship is kind of sickening once you think about it...haha...or more of the way the girl dresses i think.

OMG EEK! I only watched this film for the first time last night and it was amazing. I cant believe i have never seen this film before :scat: Jean Reno was simply brillant as Leon.

Wow! How'd you miss this movie? I always recommend this to people. One of my favorite movies.

damnit, I was looking for this at blockbuster and they don't carry it

guess I'll just grab the bluray?

EEK! How do you NOT own this movie.

You and me are done professionally! :p

yup,it's a good movie,the relationship is kind of sickening once you think about it...haha...or more of the way the girl dresses i think.

It was all on the girl's side though, so I didn't find it disgusting.

Did you ask for Leon? Cause its called "The Professional" in the states, not "Leon"

Leon is the better cut for the "extra hit" he goes on - however, it also goes more into the girl's feelings towards him (as referenced above), which can make some people uncomfortable.

Yeah the girl dresses in a very wierd way. But he also gets freaked out when the girl tells him she loves him.

EEK! How do you NOT own this movie.

You and me are done professionally! :p

Easy, I never bought it. :D

Did you ask for Leon? Cause its called "The Professional" in the states, not "Leon"

No I asked for The Professional. I did end up finding it buried and not in the place it should have been... freaking blockbuster, way to avoid bankruptcy.

Unfortunately the only Blu-Ray version of this film is PAL only.

I agree that the relationship with the little girl seems strange but as Cymbol said it's placed squarely on the girl's shoulders and Jean's character clearly is caught off guard by her "I love you's"

Odd, but not sickening.

well i never saw this deleted scene before and it wasn't released till after 2004 on some versions of the movie in the states they say...

[media=youtube]gWIJpw9UJdQ[/media]

so watching it tells you a little bit more of the context of how leon feels about the whole ordeal with her,just adds to the story IMO with her friendship they have together and Leon being caught off guard by her again...

Last edited by a moderator:
My SB is region locked Scott, so I just kept it sealed ... I see its coming out in UK .. im hoping for region free .. then an import.

btw, I've never seen this movie either LOL