Let the Right One In (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Friday October 13 @ around 12PM BST)
Price: £15.99

11572920-1794523475585582.jpg

Last edited:
I only just picked up the Kimchi edition a few weeks ago... I'm also liking the look of this though (from what I can see), so might double dip. :hungry:

awesome, awesome. :) @Lollard2002, this is the original Norwegian (language) film that was remade as Let Me In, real horror cinema (with a good script, story and acting, rather than a basic horror movie, if that makes any sense). i've got the Kimchi lenticular with Eli on the slip (@Noodles which one did you go for?). i love the steelbook for that with a passion. :drool: this one, not so much for me, but it's great that UK fans who missed Kimchi or who have no interest in premiums get to own a steel of the film. :thumbs:

giphy.gif

awesome, awesome. :) @Lollard2002, this is the original Norwegian (language) film that was remade as Let Me In, real horror cinema (with a good script, story and acting, rather than a basic horror movie, if that makes any sense). i've got the Kimchi lenticular with Eli on the slip (@Noodles which one did you go for?). i love the steelbook for that with a passion. :drool: this one, not so much for me, but it's great that UK fans who missed Kimchi or who have no interest in premiums get to own a steel of the film. :thumbs:

giphy.gif
Yeah, the Asian steelbook looks great! Very happy to finally have it in my collection. :)

The full slip was sold out, so I had a choice between the two lentis and went for Type A (the same as you). ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
I bought also Lenti A at the beginning of this year coz I needed that steelbook, it´s a glossy beauty :cigar: Lenti itself is little bit disappointing, it´s blurry and almost no depth, but at least that blood transition is nice.

Anyway UK steel looks interesting, if it´s gloss I maybe grab it. Don´t mind double dip here, this movie is superb. ( not interested in watching that remake at all :vomit:)

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Don't mind the art but i don't need a second version after owning the lovely kimchi version

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
Can't make up my mind about the front. Maybe it could look good with the right finish. I'm fairly sure the back sucks though.