Lex Luthor (Power Suit) - 1/4 Scale Premium Format [Sideshow Collectibles]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Nov 2016 - Jan 2017
Price: $529.99
Link: Sideshow Exclusive (Limited Edition)
Regular (Limited Edition)

“Nothing can stop me now.”

He’s one of the most dangerous men on the planet – and Superman's greatest arch-nemesis. Sideshow is proud to present the Lex Luthor in Power Suit Premium Format™ Figure.

Finally, the Man of Steel has met his match! Lex Luthor glowers down at all those he deems inferior, from a commanding position at the pinnacle of LexCorp tower and human achievement. Suiting up in his massive metallic green and purple battle armor, finely crafted with light-up features, the brilliant billionaire industrialist has leveled the playing field, ready to go toe-to-toe with the strange visitor from Krypton. Fueled by obsession and personal vendetta, one thing’s for sure – whether he’s trying to protect Earth or dominate it, Lex Luthor will settle for nothing short of total perfection.

dc-comics-lex-luthor-power-suit-premium-format-300219-01.jpg

dc-comics-lex-luthor-power-suit-premium-format-300219-03.jpg dc-comics-lex-luthor-power-suit-premium-format-300219-04.jpg dc-comics-lex-luthor-power-suit-premium-format-300219-05.jpg
dc-comics-lex-luthor-power-suit-premium-format-300219-07.jpg dc-comics-lex-luthor-power-suit-premium-format-300219-09.jpg dc-comics-lex-luthor-power-suit-premium-format-300219-12.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive:
Additional right hand holding Kryptonite Crystal
zdc-comics-lex-luthor-power-suit-premium-format-3002191-01.jpg zdc-comics-lex-luthor-power-suit-premium-format-3002191-02.jpg

Last edited:
Expensive as hell and I wasn't think a Lex Luthor would end up all that cool, but I kind of like it. The Ex is a nice touch