Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Release date: September 16, 2023
Purchase links: Game UK
Price: £59.99
FyH-X4daUAALvRh

Last edited:
I'm gutted I've missed out on this, I've been waiting for a special edition to pop up and it did so months ago.

I'm slipping these days.

The prices on eBay are going to be insane.

I'm gutted I've missed out on this, I've been waiting for a special edition to pop up and it did so months ago.

I'm slipping these days.

The prices on eBay are going to be insane.

I don't blame you, I've been checking things to buy less and less lately. I don't think I have the patience and time anymore to compete with scalpers and a lot of the new stuff is just underwhelming as quality but prices keep going up.

I think you should be able to grab it easily off eBay at a decent price. It's not exactly an AAA title, it's just a bit overhyped by the soulslike community expecting another Dark Souls game.

Picked my copy up today. It has lovely debossing, but there's not title on the spine. The finish is weird, I don't know what to call it. I'm not sure if it's streaky or if it's part of the art of it looking sort of leathery, and it's not glossy but it's sort of, shiny? Like those metallic effects you sometimes see in spots on some steels, but not as shiny, and everywhere? I've got my share of matt steels and it doesn't look like them, but it's not gloss either.

this was an amazing game.. one of the best of 2023 and that says a lot with the density of good games in this year
Totally agree

Managed to snag a Limited edition and I’m glad I did, it’s such a good game. It’s beautiful.

This deserved a bigger edition to be honest, a replica of one of those chests in the game, an art book in the style of the books behind the glass cases in the Trinity Rooms, some replicas maybe of P’s prosthetic arm or Gemini’s cage. I don’t know, I’m spitballing but it was that good I’d have bought it.

Totally agree

Managed to snag a Limited edition and I’m glad I did, it’s such a good game. It’s beautiful.

This deserved a bigger edition to be honest, a replica of one of those chests in the game, an art book in the style of the books behind the glass cases in the Trinity Rooms, some replicas maybe of P’s prosthetic arm or Gemini’s cage. I don’t know, I’m spitballing but it was that good I’d have bought it.
theres this insane press kit: Lies of P Press Kit Collectors Edition Case & Display - 250 Worldwide (no Game) | eBay

it sold for 4200€ tho lol