Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: January 29th, 2015
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

title.png

DontNod Entertainment and Square Enix are to release a new episodic title named Life is Strange for PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Dontnod Entertainment is best known as the developer of Remember Me and it's learned from this title to bring, Life is Strange, which it describes as a compelling, story-driven experience where choice and consequence play a key role in how the narrative unfolds. The main twist is that the protagonist has the ability to rewind time, which will not only allow the player to affect the game’s narrative, but also change the course of history itself.

Dontnod Entertainment creative director Jean-Max Moris said of today’s announcement:

“Everybody at Dontnod is excited to be working on such a refreshing title. We’re not only crafting the best game we possibly can, we also feel we’re providing the type of experience that perfectly fits today’s renewed taste for originality and diversity”.

“When we first saw Life is Strange we immediately realised that Dontnod have created a unique experience, something special," added Square Enix’s Jon Brooke. "Everyone who’s seen the game has instantly fallen in love with its distinctive style and mood."

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Reactions: herpderp
Official gameplay from Life is Strange 2:

The main characters of Life is Strange 2 are brothers Sean (16) and Daniel Diaz (9), two brothers living a fairly normal life in Seattle, Washington state. Following a tragic event, their lives are forever changed. Now on the run from the police and threatened with both separation and incarceration, Sean decides to take his younger brother and seek a better life in their family’s home town of Puerto Lobos, Mexico.

@bloodsnake007 @tridon @Noodles

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
Official gameplay from Life is Strange 2:

The main characters of Life is Strange 2 are brothers Sean (16) and Daniel Diaz (9), two brothers living a fairly normal life in Seattle, Washington state. Following a tragic event, their lives are forever changed. Now on the run from the police and threatened with both separation and incarceration, Sean decides to take his younger brother and seek a better life in their family’s home town of Puerto Lobos, Mexico.

@bloodsnake007 @tridon @Noodles

Wow, this completely passed me by! I still haven't even got around to playing Before the Storm yet. :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
@Noodles yeah and The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit has a tie-in to Life is Strange 2 also. I haven't played it yet but it's available on Xbox, PS4 and PC for free.

Before the Storm was good buddy. Had some disappointing voice acting from some of the cast but Chloe's performance was overall positive from my perspective. Finding out more about Rachel Amber and her friendship with Chloe was fun since we didn't see much of Rachel in Life is Strange. Get it next time it's on sale would be my recommendation. Cheers!:thanks:

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles yeah and The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit has a tie-in to Life is Strange 2 also. I haven't played it yet but it's available on Xbox, PS4 and PC for free.

Before the Storm was good buddy. Had some disappointing voice acting from some of the cast but Chloe's performance was overall positive from my perspective. Finding out more about Rachel Amber and her friendship with Chloe was fun since we didn't see much of Rachel in Life is Strange. Get it next time it's on sale would be my recommendation. Cheers!:thanks:
Oh yeah, I really want to check that one out too!

I'm in no real rush to play either of them to be honest, but I'm hoping Before the Storm will eventually end up on PS+.

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD