Horror-Theatrical Lights Out - In theaters July 22, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Lights Out (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]David F. Sandberg[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Teresa Palmer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maria Bello[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alicia Vela-Bailey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gabriel Bateman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emily Alyn Lind[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexander DiPersia[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maria Russell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Pan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rolando Boyce[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billy Burke[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-07-22[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A young boy and his estranged sister are confronted by an evil entity that only appears when the lights are out.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
rxXA5vwJElXQ8BgrB0pocUcuqFA.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Source: ComingSoon.net
lightsout.jpg

On June 10, The Conjuring‘s James Wan returns to the big screen with another feature film based on the real-world experiences of paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. The Conjuring 2 isn’t the only horror film that Wan and Warner Bros. Pictures will be releasing this summer however, as July 22 will see the arrival of the Wan-produced Lights Out movie.

'Lights Out' began as a three-minute short film directed by Swedish filmmaker David F. Sandberg. Now, Sandberg makes his big-screen directorial debut with the feature length Lights Out movie. You can check out the original short in the player at the bottom of this page and read on for a look at what went into making the feature Lights Out movie a reality.

popcorn2.gif

lights out banner.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This damn short film screwed me up! :ohno: I'm still freaked out to go to the bathroom (had to turn on the lights) :emb: :D :p
Now that same short is getting the full length treatment, Produced by James Wan :thumbs:

Original Short Film

Check it out Horror Fans! :woot:
@digitalbabe @PunkNinja @tridon @Hooch @dan8885 @rj531 @justboy @Flloydo :thumbs:

That short just well freaked me out, the face on that thing at the end messed me up ! Made me jump

Just watched the trailer too and looks decent. Also I'm mad over Teresa Palmer :) so all good
(Oh and Maria bello :happy:)

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
This damn short film screwed me up! :ohno: I'm still freaked out to go to the bathroom (had to turn on the lights) :emb: :D :p
Now that same short is getting the full length treatment, Produced by James Wan :thumbs:

Original Short Film

@digitalbabe @PunkNinja @tridon @Hooch @dan8885 @rj531 @justboy @Flloydo :thumbs:

I watched this a year ago or so. Scared the crap out of me... SO well done! I can easily see why it's been picked up as a feature-length horror flick, though I don't know if I'll be able to watch it. :ohno:

• Thanks

Original Short Film

Damn, even though you mentioned a last scare & I watched this on my phone in broad daylight, I still jumped! :ohno::facepalm:

I'm really looking to this one, hopefully the pressure of living up to that short isn't too much!

• Thanks
Great idea, neat execution. But this is one of those ideas, like MAMA, that cannot be streched into a feature length story. Even in the trailer you see the strenuous efforts to hang an actual story on a gimmick. Again - a neat gimmick as a short film, but not for a feature.

That short just well freaked me out, the face on that thing at the end messed me up ! Made me jump

Just watched the trailer too and looks decent. Also I'm mad over Teresa Palmer :) so all good
(Oh and Maria bello :happy:)
I watched this a year ago or so. Scared the crap out of me... SO well done! I can easily see why it's been picked up as a feature-length horror flick, though I don't know if I'll be able to watch it. :ohno:
Damn, even though you mentioned a last scare & I watched this on my phone in broad daylight, I still jumped! :ohno::facepalm:

I'm really looking to this one, hopefully the pressure of living up to that short isn't too much!
Damn short left me with an uneasy feeling! :ohno: (still can't shake it :dunno:) It didn't scare the Ninja out of me, just the sh*t! :D :p
Great idea, neat execution. But this is one of those ideas, like MAMA, that cannot be streched into a feature length story. Even in the trailer you see the strenuous efforts to hang an actual story on a gimmick. Again - a neat gimmick as a short film, but not for a feature.
I know exactly what you mean buddy, (in my opinion) the MAMA short was terrifying! The feature length... not so much :meh:. Hopefully this doesn't turn out like it. We'll just have to wait and find out for ourselves come July :thumbs:

Really looking forward to it!
popcorn2.gif

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Flloydo
Damn short left me with an uneasy feeling! :ohno: (still can't shake it :dunno:) It didn't scare the Ninja out of me, just the sh*t! :D :p

I know exactly what you mean buddy, (in my opinion) the MAMA short was terrifying! The feature length... not so much :meh:. Hopefully this doesn't turn out like it. We'll just have to wait and find out for ourselves come July :thumbs:

Really looking forward to it!
popcorn2.gif
Boy, I really loved the MAMA short. And I really wanted the MAMA movie to be great...:(
Well, fingers crossed that this will be good. After all, I don't root for a bad movie! I hope it proves me wrong.

• Thanks
I dont think MaMa turned out to be bad cause of stuffing.
More to do with the story they added in and execution.

I also hope this is good too and think the trailer looks great. With Wan as producer I think it cant be horrible.