Lil Wayne's Rock Album Receives Title and Date/ Tour Dates

Feb 13, 2009
Massachusetts
Lil Wayne has put his rock-inspired album "REBIRTH" on hold until a month ahead of the original release date on April 7. Having already shot a music video for the effort's lead single "Prom Queen", he is now set to release the record on May 19.

In addition to announcing the new release date for "REBIRTH", Wayne also adds more dates for his national "I Am Music" roadshow. Supporting acts, such as T-Pain, Keri Hilson, Gym Class Heroes and Gorilla Zoe, who have accompanied him on tour since December 14, 2008, will be coming back as his guest stars.

Previously, Lil Wayne was rumored to have been sued by RMF Productions for canceling Rochester concert for the third time. Also naming the rapper's manager Cortez Bryant in the lawsuit, the concert promoter is reportedly seeking 1.3 million dollars in compensation over the cancellation.

Lil Wayne's new tour dates for "I Am Music" tour:

March 17 - Providence at Dunkin Donuts Center
March 18 - Wallingford at Chevrolet Theatre
March 19 - Newark, NJ at Prudential Center
March 20 - Baltimore, MD at 1st Mariner Arena
March 21 - Indianapolis, IN at Concesco Fieldhouse
March 23 - San Antonio, TX at ATT Center
March 25 - Oklahoma City, OK at Ford Center
March 29 - Los Angeles, CA at Gibson Amphitheatre
March 31 - Salt Lake City, UT at Energy Solution Arena

Heh, its postponed cus he doesnt want to compete for the American dollar when his album is next to Em's .... that prom queen single is whack.

I may check him out in Indy.

I like the way Zoe rides the track on Losing My Mind with Wayne.

Heh, its postponed cus he doesnt want to compete for the American dollar when his album is next to Em's .... that prom queen single is whack.

I may check him out in Indy.

I like the way Zoe rides the track on Losing My Mind with Wayne.

I think Wayne messes up that whole track... since it is Zoe's song...

I just hope i dont start to dislike wayne, because he is starting to be everywhere now and it gets on my nerves after a while. Same thing happened with 50.

I still aint heard that song im going to have to check it out.

I think Wayne messes up that whole track... since it is Zoe's song...

Wayne's not bad on it, plus its a feature ... and double plus, he wouldnt be getting any radio play with it if it werent for the simple that fact wayne is on it. lol.

Wayne's not bad on it, plus its a feature ... and double plus, he wouldnt be getting any radio play with it if it werent for the simple that fact wayne is on it. lol.

yes it would zoe has a backing and wayne fans are jumping ship... he needs to go back before autotune

Yeah but I mean the reason why the label is pushing that single is because wayne is on it ... otherwise they'd push another , its just a marketing ploy.

And I agree witht he Weezy sentiment, he aint Tpain, leave that for him since he was the first to do it in mainstream hip hop ... and Justin Timberlake needa stay way from that bullcrap too ... I like TI verses on Dead and gone but the hook is whack, they got some type of could effect over JT chorus , he coulda done fine just singing regular for that matter, or chop and screw it :cool:

Yeah but I mean the reason why the label is pushing that single is because wayne is on it ... otherwise they'd push another , its just a marketing ploy.

And I agree witht he Weezy sentiment, he aint Tpain, leave that for him since he was the first to do it in mainstream hip hop ... and Justin Timberlake needa stay way from that bullcrap too ... I like TI verses on Dead and gone but the hook is whack, they got some type of could effect over JT chorus , he coulda done fine just singing regular for that matter, or chop and screw it :cool:

U listening to release, or a remix?

I just hope i dont start to dislike wayne, because he is starting to be everywhere now and it gets on my nerves after a while. Same thing happened with 50.

I still aint heard that song im going to have to check it out.

Yeah, but 50's stuff was kind of retarded anyways. For a street thug he sure puts out alot of "goofy" raps. I expect that from a guy like Eminem but not from 50.

Yeah, but 50's stuff was kind of retarded anyways. For a street thug he sure puts out alot of "goofy" raps. I expect that from a guy like Eminem but not from 50.

Yeh 50 became retarded lol I'm glad he went a break, The thing is if you start to churn out music allt he time and flood the world with it eventually people start to get fed up. I mean it happened with many rappers before and look at them now. But i dont thinkt here is alot of crap out there at the momment. Its bubblegum music.