Multi Limited Run - DOOM: The Classics Collection Collector's Edition

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
PS4 Limited Run #395: DOOM: The Classics Collection Collector's Edition

Switch Limited Run #102: DOOM: The Classics Collection Collector's Edition

Price: $129.99

Preorder: April 2nd at 10am Eastern Time.

PS4 Version & Switch Version

Info: The classic DOOM collection contains the original Doom, Doom II and Doom 3, all region free.

Contents:
  • Switch Limited Run #102: DOOM: The Classics Collection
  • Full-color manual
  • Premium die-cut windowed box
  • Detailed shadow box featuring activated LED lights and sound. When activated the shadow box plays the iconic E1M1 music!
  • Reversible coversheet
  • Blue metal keycard replica (PS4) and Red metal keycard (Switch)
  • Official SteelBook (Size Varies between PS4/Switch)
  • 8GB DOOM Shareware Disk USB (USB drive will be empty)
  • Marine helmet PVC keychain
  • Set of three 9" x 6" art prints
  • Reprint Of The Original 1996 16-Page DOOM Comic originally sold in the id Anthology box set
DoomTrilogy_MockUp_Market_Banner_CE_PS4.png

DoomTrilogy_MockUp_Market_Banner_CE_SWITCH.png

Just downloaded these 3 the other day as they are on Gamepass at the moment.
Not a huge fan of the newer games but the older ones will always hold some memories for me being that they were the first shooters I ever got to play :thumbs:

Great looking edition, just a shame that's there's no Xbox release. I'd actually be quite tempted by this if there was.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Wow memories playing this game during lunch breaks with friends in high school, hell even during classes we were playing it:naughty:
that USB floppy disk :rolleyes:, it's been so long since I have seen a floppy disk

But why only for the Nintendo and Ps4, why no xbox?
I have seen this many times with Limited run game games such as Aragami the limited edition had no Xbox release so I didnt purchase it.

Reactions: Robles
If people are wondering about the Xbox, its because Microsoft is funny with Limited Run doing physical releases, there's been a couple here and there but Limited Run said a while ago that it's Microsoft. This was from 2017 but notice how they say releases (plural)

111111.png

• Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: Thoth and Robles
If people are wondering about the Xbox, its because Microsoft is funny with Limited Run doing physical releases, there's been a couple here and there but Limited Run said a while ago that it's Microsoft. This was from 2017 but notice how they say releases (plural)

View attachment 501969
WOW Night trap :OMG: That's a blast from the past, remember this on the Mega-CD:whistle:
Didn't realise that they had brought out a 25th-anniversary console edition for it.:wow:

WOW Night trap :OMG: That's a blast from the past, remember this on the Mega-CD:whistle:
Didn't realise that they had brought out a 25th-anniversary console edition for it.:wow:

Yeah same, I only came across Limited Run during the end of 2018 when they did the Jak and Daxter Collectors Editions, they even did a Steelbook for Night Trap aswell which is pretty nice. There's a ton of good things that I've missed.

Reactions: Robles
Yeah same, I only came across Limited Run during the end of 2018 when they did the Jak and Daxter Collectors Editions, they even did a Steelbook for Night Trap aswell which is pretty nice. There's a ton of good things that I've missed.
Oh wow really, I wouldn’t mind owning the steelbook.
I’ll have to have a look around for one :thumbs: