Multi Limited Run - DOOM: The Classics Collection Collector's Edition

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
PS4 Limited Run #395: DOOM: The Classics Collection Collector's Edition

Switch Limited Run #102: DOOM: The Classics Collection Collector's Edition

Price: $129.99

Preorder: April 2nd at 10am Eastern Time.

PS4 Version & Switch Version

Info: The classic DOOM collection contains the original Doom, Doom II and Doom 3, all region free.

Contents:
  • Switch Limited Run #102: DOOM: The Classics Collection
  • Full-color manual
  • Premium die-cut windowed box
  • Detailed shadow box featuring activated LED lights and sound. When activated the shadow box plays the iconic E1M1 music!
  • Reversible coversheet
  • Blue metal keycard replica (PS4) and Red metal keycard (Switch)
  • Official SteelBook (Size Varies between PS4/Switch)
  • 8GB DOOM Shareware Disk USB (USB drive will be empty)
  • Marine helmet PVC keychain
  • Set of three 9" x 6" art prints
  • Reprint Of The Original 1996 16-Page DOOM Comic originally sold in the id Anthology box set
DoomTrilogy_MockUp_Market_Banner_CE_PS4.png

DoomTrilogy_MockUp_Market_Banner_CE_SWITCH.png

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Just downloaded these 3 the other day as they are on Gamepass at the moment.
Not a huge fan of the newer games but the older ones will always hold some memories for me being that they were the first shooters I ever got to play :thumbs:

Great looking edition, just a shame that's there's no Xbox release. I'd actually be quite tempted by this if there was.

Reactions: Billy Talent

Billy Talent

Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
Wow memories playing this game during lunch breaks with friends in high school, hell even during classes we were playing it:naughty:
that USB floppy disk :rolleyes:, it's been so long since I have seen a floppy disk

But why only for the Nintendo and Ps4, why no xbox?
I have seen this many times with Limited run game games such as Aragami the limited edition had no Xbox release so I didnt purchase it.

Reactions: Robles

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
If people are wondering about the Xbox, its because Microsoft is funny with Limited Run doing physical releases, there's been a couple here and there but Limited Run said a while ago that it's Microsoft. This was from 2017 but notice how they say releases (plural)

111111.png

• Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: Thoth and Robles

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
If people are wondering about the Xbox, its because Microsoft is funny with Limited Run doing physical releases, there's been a couple here and there but Limited Run said a while ago that it's Microsoft. This was from 2017 but notice how they say releases (plural)

View attachment 501969
WOW Night trap :OMG: That's a blast from the past, remember this on the Mega-CD:whistle:
Didn't realise that they had brought out a 25th-anniversary console edition for it.:wow:

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
WOW Night trap :OMG: That's a blast from the past, remember this on the Mega-CD:whistle:
Didn't realise that they had brought out a 25th-anniversary console edition for it.:wow:

Yeah same, I only came across Limited Run during the end of 2018 when they did the Jak and Daxter Collectors Editions, they even did a Steelbook for Night Trap aswell which is pretty nice. There's a ton of good things that I've missed.

Reactions: Robles

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Yeah same, I only came across Limited Run during the end of 2018 when they did the Jak and Daxter Collectors Editions, they even did a Steelbook for Night Trap aswell which is pretty nice. There's a ton of good things that I've missed.
Oh wow really, I wouldn’t mind owning the steelbook.
I’ll have to have a look around for one :thumbs: