List Videogames Steelbook™(s) You're Waiting For In The Mail (No Pics)

- Dirt (United Kingdom)
- Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway (United Kingdom)
- MAG (United Kingdom)
- 007 Quantum Of Solace (United Kingdom)
- FIFA Street 4 (France)
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Canada)

Oh yeah that's right, you're getting FIFA Street from me :joy:

I'm waiting for tons myself. Just had a little chat with a buddy of mine in Australia. He's sending me 3 copies of Sonic Generations, 1 copy of Final Fantasy (G1) and Yakuza 4 (white one). He also showed me the new Yakuza one (Dead Souls I think). Didn't even knew it was sold in JB-Hifi! $69! Too expensive tho :(

Last edited:
Oh yeah that's right, you're getting FIFA Street from me :joy:

I'm waiting for tons myself. Just had a little chat with a buddy of mine in Australia. He's sending me 3 copies of Sonic Generations, 1 copy of Final Fantasy (G1) and Yakuza 4 (white one). He also showed me the new Yakuza one (Dead Souls I think). Didn't even knew it was sold in JB-Hifi! $69! Too expensive tho :(

Indeed I am ;)

I have the black Yakuza 4 steel but the white one is quite nice too, I don't think I'm going to get Yakuza: Dead Souls though

I could if I wanted to. My Aussie buddy is one of the nicest person I've ever met, and he'd buy it in a hearbeat if I said I wanted it but I don't want to do that, he's already sending me enough stuff as it is.

I've got Resistance 3 coming in the mail. I've wanted that one ever since I saw a picture of the collector's editions that I couldn't get in the USA.

Also picked up the Assassin's Creed 3 steelbooks. Well, Wreck picked them up for me.

Reactions: Starmask2K3
Ah simple times when I only had 1 or 2 steels in the mail. I have so many again I can't even put a wishlist in my trading thread! And on top of that, I have a surprise package coming as a thank you from a friend, and it has videogames steels :joy:

I've got Resistance 3 coming in the mail. I've wanted that one ever since I saw a picture of the collector's editions that I couldn't get in the USA.

Also picked up the Assassin's Creed 3 steelbooks. Well, Wreck picked them up for me.

i am waiting for collection steelbook for 1-3 hoping soon

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

i am getting the fear 3 steelbook

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

i am getting the fear 3 steelbook

FI.gif
Call of Duty - Black Ops II Care Package PS3
US.gif
Dead Island - Riptide case only
UK.gif
Resident Evil 6 PS3

I have two friends making up packages for me right now

One in the Netherlands:

- G1 Soul Calibur 4 (The blue one)
- G1 Saints Row (Dutch Variant)

And my other friend is in the UK:

- G1 Mass Effect 3 CE Steelbook (The actual steelbook and not the metal pak)
- G1 Medal of Honor Warfighter (UK variant)
- G1 Halo 4 (UK variant)

And only 1 from ebay:

- G2 PES 2013 (standard US variant)

Last edited:
Crysis 3 Poland ed.
Crysis 3 Future Shop Excl.
Dead Space 3 Micromania Excl.
Devil May Cry Future Shop Excl.
Dead Space 3 Future Shop Excl.
Metal Gear Rising Future Shop Excl.
Metal Gear Rising Amazon.de
Tomb Raider Media Mrkt Excl.