Multi Little Nightmares 2 (2021)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Return to the world of charming horror that has terrified over 1 million fans. Face a completely new set of distorted enemies as Mono, and learn how to be as courageous as a child. Little Nightmares II is coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC Digital, and Nintendo Switch in 2020.

t620x300-b9c7208fde079fa9b0bd194ed8ea686f.jpg

little-nightmares-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard about this a couple weeks ago then forgot all about it. I still need to complete the first one!

@Flloydo

yeah I see the new trailer the other week. Looks great. I think it’s released in feb next year.

if you see a special edition advertise like the first one let me know please. Can’t see anything yet

Reactions: Noodles
yeah I see the new trailer the other week. Looks great. I think it’s released in feb next year.

if you see a special edition advertise like the first one let me know please. Can’t see anything yet
I thought I heard 2021 as well, but description under their trailer said 2020. And will do!

Reactions: Flloydo
I thought I heard 2021 as well, but description under their trailer said 2020. And will do!

It was supposed to be out months ago. But I guess Covid delayed it. The newest trailer that was out the other week with the gameplay says feb next year

cheers. Their six edition for the first game was very cheap, I think I paid £24.99 for it. Came with the game, six figure, cd soundtrack, comic, poster and stickers in a cage style box. Was hoping they would do something like that for this one but I can already see the game for the sequel is already costs more than that special edition so I doubt it will be cheap if they do one

• Wow
First one of these was brilliant, really enjoy this type of game :D

Will definitely be picking the second up and with the TV Edition at such a great price I think ill be picking that edition up :thumbs:

Reactions: Thoth and Flloydo
Thanks buddy! Nice looking set, and for a very fair price too. Steelbook art reminds me of the recent Invisible Man steel...

View attachment 484945View attachment 484944

Thats got to be an intentional nod to the art, artist, or film in some way. From what I’ve seen in the trailer that slender man-esque character in the game does seem to disappear and then reappear...

Im so on for this as it’s available on switch. I was gutted they never released the original collectors edition for Switch!

Thats got to be an intentional nod to the art, artist, or film in some way. From what I’ve seen in the trailer that slender man-esque character in the game does seem to disappear and then reappear...

Im so on for this as it’s available on switch. I was gutted they never released the original collectors edition for Switch!
Ah, maybe! Could even be the same artist. Wonder what the front art is though, and will there be a spine title on the actual product...? Guess we'll have to wait and see!

@Robles TV Edition on Bandai store comes with extra keyring and extra 3D lenticular art card :D

I am thinking about Six Edition as I missed it before but was really hoping I could grab a PS4 one.

@Noodles @Flloydo @Thoth

TV Edition is only £42.95(xbox)£43.95(PS4/Switch/PC) over at The Game Collection.
TV Edition

They also have the first collectors edition on the PC for only £15.95
6 Edition
Just ordered it myself, ain't got a PC :wow: but already had the game and cant turn the rest for £16 :whistle:

cheers, I’ve never heard of this site. Do you know if they take money now on pre orders or on dispatch?

Basically without going into too much detail I’m in a weird situation at the mo at home, not sure where I’ll be living over the next month or 2 and what situation I’ll be in over the next 6ish months. I’ve only pre ordered the game with game because they take money on dispatch and it’s out in February which I’m hoping I’ll be all sorted by then. If I’m still in a sh!t position I’ll have to cancel but I’m hoping ill be ok.
Saying that, I’ll certainly be at a different address by the release date so I’ll have to contact game to change delivery address anyway (if they do that, if not then I’m sure I’ll be able to order it around release date anyway)

edit: just remembered you’ve seen my messages in the zavvi retailer chat. Sorry to go over that again lol

Reactions: Robles
cheers, I’ve never heard of this site. Do you know if they take money now on pre orders or on dispatch?

Basically without going into too much detail I’m in a weird situation at the mo at home, not sure where I’ll be living over the next month or 2 and what situation I’ll be in over the next 6ish months. I’ve only pre ordered the game with game because they take money on dispatch and it’s out in February which I’m hoping I’ll be all sorted by then. If I’m still in a sh!t position I’ll have to cancel but I’m hoping ill be ok.
Saying that, I’ll certainly be at a different address by the release date so I’ll have to contact game to change delivery address anyway (if they do that, if not then I’m sure I’ll be able to order it around release date anyway)

edit: just remembered you’ve seen my messages in the zavvi retailer chat. Sorry to go over that again lol

With GAME you can also collect in store so doesn’t really matter where you live. Just pre-order to the closest store and you sorted.

Unless ofc you’ll live under the open sky. It might not be a good idea to have too much stuff to carry around lol

TBH neither had I until yesterday :rofl: :LOL:
They take it upon ordering mate.
Yeah, saw it mate, again I hope you get it sorted ASAP :thumbs:

With GAME you can also collect in store so doesn’t really matter where you live. Just pre-order to the closest store and you sorted.

Unless ofc you’ll live under the open sky. It might not be a good idea to have too much stuff to carry around lol

I live quite far away from a store tbh mate and I don’t drive so that option is out the window for me. Plus I have no idea where I’ll be living in February, I could possibly be near a store but I really can’t say for now.

TBH neither had I until yesterday :rofl: :LOL:
They take it upon ordering mate.
Yeah, saw it mate, again I hope you get it sorted ASAP :thumbs:

okay thanks. I did find on their website that they take it on dispatch unless the pre order is over 90 days which this one is so that seems why. Unless you pay with PayPal of course and that’s straight away

I have a feeling this will be in stock closer the time of release. I’ll keep my game order for now and then closer the time I’ll cancel and order either again from them, the site you shared or the other site with the key ring/lenti card. Cheers tho

Reactions: Robles