Multi Little Nightmares 2 (2021)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Return to the world of charming horror that has terrified over 1 million fans. Face a completely new set of distorted enemies as Mono, and learn how to be as courageous as a child. Little Nightmares II is coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC Digital, and Nintendo Switch in 2020.

t620x300-b9c7208fde079fa9b0bd194ed8ea686f.jpg

little-nightmares-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got stuck and eventually lost my patience, that's why I never completed it. :LOL:
Haha your not the only one mate :rofl: nearly lost my rag a few times playing this:rolleyes: whilst my kids are sitting there laughing at me:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Looks like the release date for the physical release has changed to 19th Feb now

Bandai have stated it’s because of Brexit. Brilliant

it’s only physical copies that are delayed for U.K. and Ireland

Looks like the release date for the physical release has changed to 19th Feb now

Bandai have stated it’s because of Brexit. Brilliant

it’s only physical copies that are delayed for U.K. and Ireland

That’s weird, where did you read that?

Only I got an email from Bandai Namco yeaterday saying the following in reference to my TV Edition order:

We will do our best to make sure you have the game in time for launch day, but as we are shipping from France and the border situation is still evolving, it is possible for your delivery to face a small delay.

It implies a possible delay in shipping but not delayed release

Reactions: Flloydo
That’s weird, where did you read that?

Only I got an email from Bandai Namco yeaterday saying the following in reference to my TV Edition order:

It implies a possible delay in shipping but not delayed release

Their twitter and there’s some game news reports on it (type little nightmares release date in google and you’ll see it)

below says by a few days and they stated they will work as quick as they can but a lot of the retailers for U.K. have changed to the 19th now

it’s only the tv editions from what I’ve read. The game will still be out on the 11th

• Informative
Reactions: Behold
Their twitter and there’s some game news reports on it (type little nightmares release date in google and you’ll see it)

below says by a few days and they stated they will work as quick as they can but a lot of the retailers for U.K. have changed to the 19th now

it’s only the tv editions from what I’ve read. The game will still be out on the 11th

Good to know, thanks.

Well it’s not like I’m going anywhere in this UK lockdown so I guess a few more days won’t hurt! Haha

Had an email from the website I’ve bought the TV version from saying it’s being packed up in the warehouse ready to be sent. So hopefully it’s still on time, only delay could be because of snow and bad weather.

• Friendly
Had an email from the website I’ve bought the TV version from saying it’s being packed up in the warehouse ready to be sent. So hopefully it’s still on time, only delay could be because of snow and bad weather.

Mine says ‘Delivery: Initiated’ on the order page but I haven’t received any email... :cautious:

Mines now on it’s way. Hopefully will have it Thursday or Friday

• Wow
Wha...?!? Where are you based and where the hell is my dispatch email!?!
Im in the U.K.
I ordered from shopto.net, I’d never heard of them before but they had great reviews online and it was the cheapest version I found for the TV version on PS4 for £40.85

Im in the U.K.
I ordered from shopto.net, I’d never heard of them before but they had great reviews online and it was the cheapest version I found for the TV version on PS4 for £40.85

Ah ok, I ordered directly from Bandai Namco’s online store and for the Switch.

Shopto are a pretty decent website/retailer to be fair, I’ve bought from them on a few occasions before.

Hope you get yours soon!

Quality of the TV edition is up there with the first games six edition. 2 things kinda bug me, the steelbook isn’t great, matte finish and boring art but it does have a spine title. And secondly the soundtrack cd is inside the steelbook instead of a card wallet like the first game. But it’s no biggie (the mock up shows it in a card wallet like the first game). I haven’t Opened the art book yet, I’ll look after I’ve completed it, don’t want to spoil anything. And the figure is awesome. Great detail

07392EA3-F4E4-448D-AA93-5359ED9CE077.jpeg

CBE5BC79-3932-4228-8ED3-C1B612AF60D8.jpeg
5F964454-8AB1-4090-BB74-ED82D5291189.jpeg

BE7A6BA0-412D-414E-A674-0372501C5642.jpeg

5157A3B1-44CB-4C8A-8ED8-F7EE86A5ADFD.jpeg

13CFBD92-BB5A-48DA-9733-96225A1FF59F.jpeg

DDF37D74-F240-4DFA-9893-4FD5BCA60AD4.jpeg

31132DC1-ADF2-41CF-9323-F843C4F3B64C.jpeg

Quality of the TV edition is up there with the first games six edition. 2 things kinda bug me, the steelbook isn’t great, matte finish and boring art but it does have a spine title. And secondly the soundtrack cd is inside the steelbook instead of a card wallet like the first game. But it’s no biggie (the mock up shows it in a card wallet like the first game). I haven’t Opened the art book yet, I’ll look after I’ve completed it, don’t want to spoil anything. And the figure is awesome. Great detail

View attachment 497862

Noice.gif

So my copy of the TV Edition still hasn’t been shipped by Bandai Namco, blaming brexit and the postage delays. However they have sent me a code for a digital copy! Which is awesome!

I’m quite a few hours into it now, possibly half way and it’s fantastic. It’s so disturbing in places but also so stunning. It’s very well made just like the first but I still have no idea what’s going on lol.
Another strong point is the score. Tobias Lilja has hit the nail on the head and smashed it again