LittleBigPlanet 2 CE (PS3 Steelbook) [Europe]

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
Sony confirms LittleBigPlanet 2 Collector's Edition for Europe

littlebigplanet2EUCE.jpg

Due out alongside the standard release of the hotly anticipated Media Molecule sequel, the CE will feature a copy of the game wrapped in a swanky Steel Book case, five PSN avatars and seven downloadable content costumes – TRON, Toy Story, Muppets, plus an assortment of costumes in the Even More Animals range.

In addition, punters who pre-order the game will also be able to bag themselves Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank outfits. Not too shabby. Sadly though, it doesn’t look like European gamers will be getting the lovable SackBoy plushie seen in the U.S. version of the CE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the CE version in US and we didnt get steelbook :( . I would be very interested in obtaining this for my collection if anyone could help.

Thanks for reply with link :) . Been trying over hour to figure out shipping cost and if they ship to US, the one for 25L . Gonna have to give up for the night. Using google translate feature but cant find shipping infos on anything. Im even loading up US amazon to compare auctions. And ive bought many things off amazon over the years too!! Lol...