LittleBigPlanet - New DLC Coming!

Jan 29, 2009
9163411x.jpg

• LittleBigPlanet – Developed in conjunction with MediaMolecule, the critically acclaimed game LittleBigPlanet makes its way to the PSP, offering new SackBoy™ adventures with the same play, create, share experience for gamers on-the-go, in addition to brand new levels and environments specifically created for the platform.

Gameplay

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd love to get this but what about the single player mode where you come up against the "2X" areas where only 2 peaople can complete the level. that will have to be done away with I would think. Can't wait to get it tho.

i'd love to get this but what about the single player mode where you come up against the "2X" areas where only 2 peaople can complete the level. that will have to be done away with I would think. Can't wait to get it tho.

No levels need 2 players to complete, there are portions of levels with 2 player elements but can be skipped in single player...Also anyone can jump in with you at anytime.

i am really excited for this game, i just hope it lives up to the console version. let us transfer information between our psp version and ps3 version and i will be one happy customer.

No levels need 2 players to complete, there are portions of levels with 2 player elements but can be skipped in single player...Also anyone can jump in with you at anytime.

sure felt like it tho ... lol frustrating for us non-patient gamers

Stephen Fry is Voicing for 2nd Edition of Unknown Game - LBP2? or LBP PSP?

Now this is just speculation, and call it the beginning to a large scale rumor, but with E3 only a few short months away it will be debunked sooner than later. Our favorite narrator, Stephen Fry announced earlier today that he was "In studio voicing 2nd edition of a video game"

"Now what could this 2nd edition possibly be?" You ask.

Well, Mr. Fry has appeared in many videogames, but what was his most recent? Why, LittleBigPlanet of course. That coupled with the fact that LittleBigPlanet 2 is expected to be announced at E3 just feeds this little hint of a sequel, or "second edition". This raises one question though. He said "2nd edition" not sequel, and as much as I know we would all like to believe it was directed at the sequel, it could just as easily mean the PSP version that was mentioned a while back. He also mentioned that he "Will check if I’m allowed to say what it is…"

Well with E3 coming up, we can guess the obvious. Would you be happy if someone told your children what you got them for christmas? Neither would Sony, so we'll just have to wait for the outcome. Keep checking back for the update.

Morning all. In studio today voicing 2nd edition of a video game. Will check when I'm there if I'm allowed to say what it is...

Source: Twitter/PS3center