71uR6HlYcHL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
may have to go for this if the uk don't get it

Absolutely love that art and the colours

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
may have to go for this if the uk don't get it

Absolutely love that art and the colours
Same here... love the colours on the front! Although it looks a little dark compared to the poster version. Really hope the back art doesn't let it down either. :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I haven't seen the film but I do like Affleck, this steel looks cool wonder if UK will get this

Same... as much as I like the steelbook, the current price is way too much for a film that's just ok.

Hopefully will drop a few months after release

Can never tell with German steels, some never drop and some drop crazy prices

Hope this is one of those crazy situations

Looking forward to seeing pics when it comes out

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Not seen this so wondering if any relation to "They Live by Night" (1948) from the novel "Thieves Like Us" (one of the early doomed *lovers-on-the-run genre films) or the later remake "Thieves Like Us" from 1974?
*Lovers on the run . . . many classics out there including "Bonnie and Clyde", "Badlands", and my favourite "The Honeymoon Killers".

Not seen this so wondering if any relation to "They Live by Night" (1948) from the novel "Thieves Like Us" (one of the early doomed *lovers-on-the-run genre films) or the later remake "Thieves Like Us" from 1974?
*Lovers on the run . . . many classics out there including "Bonnie and Clyde", "Badlands", and my favourite "The Honeymoon Killers".

Nope !
it's from a recent dennis Lehane novel.

Reactions: virkia