Livearthpeace MATRIX COLLECTION

livearthpeace

Premium Supporter
Aug 11, 2013
USA
Appreciate the time you are taking to check out my displays, autographs, props, Hot Toys, and steels! :)
Large Matrix Figure Display.jpg

Matrix Sentinel.jpg

Neo & Sentinels.jpg

Matrix Battle Scene Figures.jpg

APU & Movies.jpg

Agent, Trinity, Niobe, Morpheus, Neo.jpg

Morpheus Figure Award.jpg

Matrix APU Front.jpg

Matrix APU Back.jpg

Check out graffiti above Mifune's head
Check out drawing above his head.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely Cool Stuff (or ACS :rofl:) you have here ! :thumbs:

maybe you check out my collections ?
appreciate you taking the time to Thank my Matrix displays. It and the Marvel Avengers and Iron Man are my favorite. This is the closest with my Avengers to getting my first HDN award. I am excited and appreciate your support. Best always!

Last edited:
Some pretty cool figures in your collection @livearthpeace :wow:
I've never seen that Smith figure in matrix code before.
Thanks for the like, justboy! Picked up McFarlane's figures as soon as they came out. They were reasonable and captured the characters moves in the film, I think extremely well. Yeah, Smith with his matrix code was a nice, different piece! Best regards, Matrix comrade!:D

Reactions: justboy
HDN ninjas, I want to personally share my appreciation :joy: to: Assopp, taher, Alien King, Digitalbabe, absjosh, Starkiller1138, meaner, electrickblue, nefilim, zoneism, lomadu, justboy, RomanCH, Moros, and all those whose names I do not know for thanking my Matrix collection and giving me my first HDN award! It was a pleasant surprise!!? :D
And I want to thank Apollon and AlcDcOr3 for sharing how to set up all my pics and signature info and posts on a new site.
I wish you all the best in the days and years ahead as we celebrate our collections for the love of films that bring us together. :drool:

Last edited:
Matrix fans - some of you had asked where to get some of the figures I have. I have a friend, Aaron, who owns AP Collectibles, and he has a few of the older figures for sale. He is a most of the Wizard World shows but can ship anything that you might like. Email him at [email protected] or [email protected].

@livearthpeace You have one AWESOME display of Matrix! Unfortunately I don't have any of those McFarlane series. Mifune and Sentinel look sooo cool, too bad they go for $150+ now :(
Matrix fans - some of you had asked where to get some of the figures I have. I have a friend, Aaron, who owns AP Collectibles, and he has a few of the older figures for sale. He is a most of the Wizard World shows but can ship anything that you might like. Email him at [email protected] or [email protected].

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing
Reactions: C.C. 95 and neo
@djfab @ste22 @C.C. 95 @neo @neoz @wyatt03 Incase you guys are looking for anything related to Matrix :)
Thanks for the tag @AlienKing! Reminds me that the one I don't have is the sentinel. Believe it or not, the smaller McFarlane is more accurate than the bigger (and more expensive) Sideshow/HT version.
I also don't have the Mifune or Naobi because, well, I don't like those characters or that particular arc of the story.
(Pinkett Smith practically ruined Reloaded for me with her atrocious acting).
But I have to get on those sentinels....

Reactions: AlienKing
Thanks for the tag @AlienKing! Reminds me that the one I don't have is the sentinel. Believe it or not, the smaller McFarlane is more accurate than the bigger (and more expensive) Sideshow/HT version.
I also don't have the Mifune or Naobi because, well, I don't like those characters or that particular arc of the story.
(Pinkett Smith practically ruined Reloaded for me with her atrocious acting).
But I have to get on those sentinels....
I actually have the McFarlane one. I don't have the HT version. I was looking for it at one point but its hard to come by plus its expensive.
I have Mifune but I don't have Niobe. And I have a friend who absolutely hates Jada in the TV show Gotham. LOL.

Reactions: C.C. 95
I actually have the McFarlane one. I don't have the HT version. I was looking for it at one point but its hard to come by plus its expensive.
I have Mifune but I don't have Niobe. And I have a friend who absolutely hates Jada in the TV show Gotham. LOL.
Have you looked on sideshow freaks?