liverpool ninja meet up

whysoserious?

a no posting ex ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 2, 2011
wirral uk
hi guys
just wondering if any of you ninjas in uk or liverpool/merseyside area interested in a meet up in liverpool on sat 7th november ?
one of our ninjas @spass from norway is coming over , unfortunately he is a liverpool fan and is over for the game (they do say alot of liverpool fans are from norway:rofl:) and im gonna meet up with @spass and his bro spass2 and get drunk :thumbs:
would be great if anyone else could come , especially any if anyone is local to area that can get to liverpool easy . because its not often you can meet a fellow ninja from hundreds of miles away

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp and spass
Great thread @whysoserious? !

Who did you tag in the footy thread mate? I seem to remember you had 2 @'s before his name so I don't think he ever saw it. ;) I'm gonna ask @ricster on FB as he doesn't seem to be on here much lately. Maybe he lives too far away, idk. He goes out shopping in Lverpool One from time to time, so he can't be that far? ;) Who else do we have?

@demon666 is from the Wirral
@bigwednesday0 Are you far away?

Reactions: whysoserious?

Who did you tag in the footy thread mate? I seem to remember you had 2 @'s before his name so I don't think he ever saw it. ;) I'm gonna ask @ricster on FB as he doesn't seem to be on here much lately. Maybe he lives too far away, idk. He goes out shopping in Lverpool One from time to time, so he can't be that far? ;) Who else do we have?

thats why he didnt get back to me ........ here goes................... @davhyl , ninja meet up ?

Reactions: spass

Sorry guys, I can't make it. My extended family are coming over from Lisbon and Vancouver for 10 days around that date.
Hope you all enjoy yourselves. [emoji106][emoji122]

Sorry guys, I can't make it. My extended family are coming over from Lisbon and Vancouver for 10 days around that date.
Hope you all enjoy yourselves. [emoji106][emoji122]
no probs @bigwednesday0 , i had a feeling it would be abit of away for u anyway , plus u cant miss ur family get together , lisbon and vancouver? sounds like a interesting mix of family there mate . get them to go to best buy for some steels for u :rofl::rofl:

Holy sheet. Where are you sitting @spass ? I have a season ticket so I'll be at the game! Although I've never spoke to you, I'll be up for it and would be good to meet @whysoserious? face to face too :thumbs: And yeah, so many Scandinavian fans come to watch our great club! :p

Awesome! We're on the Kop, 304. Where do you sit Dave?

Cool that you're up for it! Looking forward to this! :thumbs:

no probs @bigwednesday0 , i had a feeling it would be abit of away for u anyway , plus u cant miss ur family get together , lisbon and vancouver? sounds like a interesting mix of family there mate . get them to go to best buy for some steels for u :rofl::rofl:
Crazy thing is, they are all English! Haha!
My father in law lives in Lisbon.
My sister in law moved to Vancouver for work. She is coming back to live here, so we're all gonna help her look for a place to live [emoji16]

Yo mate
i may have to catch up with u another day? How many days you over for ?
Are u planning another game this season?
Got a family party over our side of the water sat night , so time may be tight on that night also I have bad man flu at the moment

No worries mate. Feel better! Don't know about another game this season, but I'll let you know. ;)
Btw, we're leaving monday afternoon from Manchester, around 6pm. So if you're in the city center on monday it could work. Anyway, enjoy your party and get well soon. :thumbs: :)

No worries mate. Feel better! Don't know about another game this season, but I'll let you know. ;)
Btw, we're leaving monday afternoon from Manchester, around 6pm. So if you're in the city center on monday it could work. Anyway, enjoy your party and get well soon. :thumbs: :)

No worries mate , I'll be in touch tomoz to see if I can work something out , was really looking forward to that meet up aswell , I forgot it was November and not December

Hehe:) We'll see then. The important thing is that you get rid of that fu*king man flu. :)

Just pm me anytime mate. :thumbs:

FARK!! Can't make Saturday, sorry.
I'm going the game Sunday, but going with my mum (she's a massive fan, been to 3 of the 5 Euro Cup wins) so won't be there until shortly before kick-off. Are you planning on buying anything before the game? My season ticket gets 10% off merchandise.

@spass

FARK!! Can't make Saturday, sorry.
I'm going the game Sunday, but going with my mum (she's a massive fan, been to 3 of the 5 Euro Cup wins) so won't be there until shortly before kick-off. Are you planning on buying anything before the game? My season ticket gets 10% off merchandise.

@spass

Ah, ok;) Dont doing any shopping that day mate. Just drinking beer at the Park before KO. Lol! Enjoy the game Dave. Up The Reds!