Montreal
Release date: December 5th, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $29.99

logan.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: luke98
OK hopefully it will be same full gloss as 4K release. And hopefully price on bay will be more reasonable than it is for 4K now. This artwork in full gloss is the only steelbook I still miss. So pretty happy about this release :giggle:

Provided if this is is identical to the first release (4 discs plus full gloss).

I am still after a mint copy of the first BB USA release. Lost by £1 to another bidder recently who snagged it for £40 (opened / mint). The sealed one goes for £50+ sometimes even higher than these so-called Premium Steels.

I'd wait until its announced but prices should start dropping now regardless of what's announced. More options means less demand for those on ebay.

Provided if this is is identical to the first release (4 discs plus full gloss).

I am still after a mint copy of the first BB USA release. Lost by £1 to another bidder recently who snagged it for £40 (opened / mint). The sealed one goes for £50+ sometimes even higher than these so-called Premium Steels.

How can you possibly know that you only missed out by £1?
It may show that the winner paid £40 but it's possible that their top bid was higher than that.
If their top bid is £47, they won't show you that. Just the amount they paid because that was all that was required to secure the auction.

I only mention this to hopefully make you feel better about missing out. :)

Depends what your priorities are. Do you want a 4k disc? Did you pass on the non-steel 4k Logan for $15 on black friday? This one is only $10 more. I didn't buy the original bluray logan so I got both the steelbook and 4k disc for $25 which is great. Get two birds stoned at once.

AH I see the difference now. I thought the first release of this Logan steelbook had a 4K disc.
I guess it didn't.