Logan Lucky (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.?) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: December 28, 2018
Purchase links: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Price: $37.89 (1/4 Slip) - $38.89 (Full Slip A or B)
Note: Limited to 2,000

A.jpgB.jpgQUARTER.jpg
steel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Underwhelming choice of slips :meh:
I feel the same... Slip A doesn't reflect the film well at all IMO, and Slip B is just a variation of the same poster used for the steel (similar case for the booklet). They didn't have much official poster art to work with though to be fair, so I suppose they've not done too bad considering.

Reactions: Punker76
I feel the same... Slip A doesn't reflect the film well at all IMO, and Slip B is just a variation of the same poster used for the steel (similar case for the booklet). They didn't have much official poster art to work with though to be fair, so I suppose they've not done too bad considering.

I’m normally a day one purchaser with PA.... think i’ll wait this one out and see if there’s a price drop later down the line.

• Thanks
Reactions: djjez83 and Noodles
Movie was ok. Not good enough to make me want to rush and pick this up. Plus, not a big fan at the moment, of the proposed artworks (might change later).

So, easy pass for now.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Daniel Craig looking quite gamy on the steelbook. He looks like an old version of the Grant character from From Russia With Love. Ironic since Craig is Bond and Bond was in.....hehehehehe:LOL:

I need to watch this before ordering. For a PA release it's just not grabbing me by the wallet.:cautious: