Completed Loki (Season 2) [Disney+]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Loki, Scarlet Witch, Other Marvel Heroes to Get Own TV Series on Disney Streaming Service (EXCLUSIVE)
Source: Variety
Disney is enlisting Earth’s Mightiest Heroes as the company prepares to launch its upcoming streaming service. The entertainment giant is in early development on an ambitious plan for a number of limited series centered on popular characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. These series will likely include shows centered on Loki and the Scarlet Witch, along with other beloved superheroes who have yet to appear in their own standalone movies.

Marvel and Disney had no comment.

There’s an important distinction from other Marvel small screen efforts, however. The actors who portrayed these heroes and villains in the Avengers films and their spin-offs, such as Tom Hiddleston and Elizabeth Olsen, are expected to play them in the streaming shows. Moreover, though sources close to the production are staying mum on the cost of the programming, the budgets are expected to be hefty rivaling those of a major studio productions. Each series is expected to include six to eight episodes. Marvel Studios will produce the shows and Kevin Feige, the guru of all things MCU, is expected to take a hands-on role in their development.

FYZBFaFUcAArjbT.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems a really great decision for me. Borrow from the success of DC with the CW shows.
If the pricing strategy for the Disney service will be similar to ESPN+, it will be one I will add to my streaming lineup.

WARNING - CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR AVENGERS: ENDGAME

Avengers: Endgame directors hint Loki series could feature Captain America

Everyone who watched Avengers: Endgame saw Past Loki seize the Tesseract and teleport away — but where he went from there is anyone’s guess.

The upcoming Loki series on Disney+ will answer that question, and Endgamefilmmakers Joe and Anthony Russo hint that Captain America will be involved in tying up that loose end.

They had already suggested to EW that this fugitive Loki would be the subject of the upcoming Marvel series. “Interestingly, Loki has a show,” Joe Russo told us when asked about the trickster god’s fate.

In a new interview with Travis Clark of Business Insider, the brothers add a new tease: Catching Loki may be part of Captain America’s mission when he ventures into the disrupted timelines to restore the borrowed Infinity Stones and return Thor’s Mjölnir hammer. That implies we may see that pursuit become part of the new show.

thorragnarok5902c187491f8.jpg

“Loki, when he teleports away with the Time Stone, would create his own timeline. It gets very complicated, but it would be impossible for [Cap] to rectify the timeline unless he found Loki,” Joe said. “The minute that Loki does something as dramatic as take the Space Stone, he creates a branched reality.”

“We’re dealing with this idea of multiverses and branched realities, so there are many realities,” Anthony said.

The brothers also reiterate that they believe that when Captain America stayed behind to live his life with Peggy Carter, he did so in a separate timeline from the one Marvel Cinematic Universe fans have been following.

“Correct, so he would have to come back to this timeline in order to hand off the shield,” Joe said.

“There’s a question of, how did this separate timeline Cap come to reappear in this timeline and why?” Anthony added.

Both filmmakers said those would be resolved in future storytelling from Marvel.

via EW

WARNING - CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR AVENGERS: ENDGAME

Avengers: Endgame directors hint Loki series could feature Captain America

Everyone who watched Avengers: Endgame saw Past Loki seize the Tesseract and teleport away — but where he went from there is anyone’s guess.

The upcoming Loki series on Disney+ will answer that question, and Endgamefilmmakers Joe and Anthony Russo hint that Captain America will be involved in tying up that loose end.

They had already suggested to EW that this fugitive Loki would be the subject of the upcoming Marvel series. “Interestingly, Loki has a show,” Joe Russo told us when asked about the trickster god’s fate.

In a new interview with Travis Clark of Business Insider, the brothers add a new tease: Catching Loki may be part of Captain America’s mission when he ventures into the disrupted timelines to restore the borrowed Infinity Stones and return Thor’s Mjölnir hammer. That implies we may see that pursuit become part of the new show.

“Loki, when he teleports away with the Time Stone, would create his own timeline. It gets very complicated, but it would be impossible for [Cap] to rectify the timeline unless he found Loki,” Joe said. “The minute that Loki does something as dramatic as take the Space Stone, he creates a branched reality.”

“We’re dealing with this idea of multiverses and branched realities, so there are many realities,” Anthony said.

The brothers also reiterate that they believe that when Captain America stayed behind to live his life with Peggy Carter, he did so in a separate timeline from the one Marvel Cinematic Universe fans have been following.

“Correct, so he would have to come back to this timeline in order to hand off the shield,” Joe said.

“There’s a question of, how did this separate timeline Cap come to reappear in this timeline and why?” Anthony added.

Both filmmakers said those would be resolved in future storytelling from Marvel.

via EW

The first look at the official logo and concept art for the LOKI Disney+ series have been revealed via this photo from Disney's Investor Day!

D8mexzlUYAABqTc.jpg

Reactions: snow flake
The logo is shockingly bad imo. Tbh the only logo they showed that I really liked was the Thor logo. Blade had a bad logo too.

I agree for the most part. Boss Logic's logo that was posted on here was better...
And I like the original logo they used for Falcon and Winter Soldier more as well.

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 5.04.57 PM copy.jpgScreen Shot 2019-07-22 at 5.05.17 PM copy.jpg

Blade - just ok. Didn't hate it as much as you.
Black Window - looks good to me.
Thor - freakin' Awesome!
Loki - Bad
Wanda Vision - Bad
Shang-Chi - fine
Hawkeye - fine
What if - it works
Dr Strange - with a title that long, they did the best they could
Falcon & WS - Not huge on it.
Eternals - Doesn't do much for me

Reactions: vexred
This looks good! Marvels next phase: the headf**k phase (spidey 3, dr strange 2, this and Wanda vision..... can’t wait)

This looks WAY better then I was expecting.

Lot of little things in the trailer that I think i need to go back and freeze frame on.

Reactions: Flloydo
This looks WAY better then I was expecting.

Lot of little things in the trailer that I think i need to go back and freeze frame on.

I agree. Like enchantress maybe?
Hmmmmm