Completed Loki (Season 2) [Disney+]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Loki, Scarlet Witch, Other Marvel Heroes to Get Own TV Series on Disney Streaming Service (EXCLUSIVE)
Source: Variety
Disney is enlisting Earth’s Mightiest Heroes as the company prepares to launch its upcoming streaming service. The entertainment giant is in early development on an ambitious plan for a number of limited series centered on popular characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. These series will likely include shows centered on Loki and the Scarlet Witch, along with other beloved superheroes who have yet to appear in their own standalone movies.

Marvel and Disney had no comment.

There’s an important distinction from other Marvel small screen efforts, however. The actors who portrayed these heroes and villains in the Avengers films and their spin-offs, such as Tom Hiddleston and Elizabeth Olsen, are expected to play them in the streaming shows. Moreover, though sources close to the production are staying mum on the cost of the programming, the budgets are expected to be hefty rivaling those of a major studio productions. Each series is expected to include six to eight episodes. Marvel Studios will produce the shows and Kevin Feige, the guru of all things MCU, is expected to take a hands-on role in their development.

FYZBFaFUcAArjbT.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched the first episode last night and I kept thinking, man this is a really deep rabbit hole they could go down here.
It really brings up so many questions when you bring in different timelines. It could get confusing if not done right. But I feel like Phase 4 of Marvel is going to lean HARD into Multiverse.

I already have so many questions like:
Why is Steve Rogers not being charged by the TVA with screwing with the Timeline by staying with Peggy?
I feel like that could have just as big of consequences as Loki picking up the tesseract.

I really hope they address more how the Avengers messing with time is approved but others are not. That was glossed over WAY too quickly. I need more answers!!! haha

Okay I was behind but I smashed the first 3 episodes the other night. What an epic show. It works on so many levels and this might just be Toms best Loki performance. I have so many questions. The infinity stones moment killed me. Also the 3rd episode is epic. Sylvie might just be my favourite character in a MCU tv series. (I remember Sophia from series called Flowers with Julian barrat and I loved her in that). Also great to see Owen Wilson in something new too and he’s great as Mobius (I heard he won’t say “Wow” which is a shame lol.

The visuals is episode 3 are insane. First thing I thought was is that the planet in guardians 2 where you see Sylvester Stallone. And also do they film this with that new technology Called the wall? Like how they filmed mandalorian etc. It’s looks stunning.

Also I get that we will see new powers etc but that thing Loki did with the falling building was a bit odd. Surely if he can do stuff like that then he could of done it to other things.

Can’t wait to see where they go with this. I feel it will get quite dark for the TVA agents when they realise they are also variants and also when we see Sylvies past.

Watched the first episode last night and I kept thinking, man this is a really deep rabbit hole they could go down here.
It really brings up so many questions when you bring in different timelines. It could get confusing if not done right. But I feel like Phase 4 of Marvel is going to lean HARD into Multiverse.

I already have so many questions like:
Why is Steve Rogers not being charged by the TVA with screwing with the Timeline by staying with Peggy?
I feel like that could have just as big of consequences as Loki picking up the tesseract.

I really hope they address more how the Avengers messing with time is approved but others are not. That was glossed over WAY too quickly. I need more answers!!! haha

it will literally be because that’s how it’s meant to be. If that makes sense. Just like other things that were supposed to happen whether they were good or bad, the timekeepers will literally say Steve was supposed to do that. It will be a cop out kinda answer but ties up loose ends (I don’t think they will literally answer that anyway. Maybe just mentioned in passing kind of thing like how Loki talks about how his powers actually work - and Sylvies too)

Also Loki mentioning that he’s into guys and girls is a brilliant move. It suits Loki 100% to be bisexual and I’ve always had that feeling. Tbh I always thought asgardians swung that way anyway with the exception of a few like Thor. Great to hear it confirmed

Theory

theres no such thing as the Timekeepers, it's actually just another Loki variant pulling all the strings

EPIC 4th episode, make sure you stick around till after the credits ;)

SO EPIC. (I actually would have liked it more if they DIDN'T have an after credits scene this week)...
...Make us wait. Make us feel a little more "WTF" longer.
Eps4 would have been known as the red wedding of the MCU... well actually maybe the snap was already the red wedding? haha

Reactions: tommyh84
Only one more episode to go :offtopic:

Really hope there's life in the MCU after this show for Sophia di Martino, never knew of her before this show but love her now :drool:

(Was absolutely shocked to read she was in an episode of Friday Night Dinner :LOL::rofl: (a comedy here in the UK))